Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

Mungus

RTD 1.30 Crashed later-

Dunno how to upload notepad,so posting the prints.

RTD crashed with abv warning.Immediately saved the ini-

Then I just clicked STOP RTD and then START RTD.And it worked fine as usual.
So ini after the starting RTD looks like-

Error Log has a single line-Error Server down(but this created on 04th May 2016).

TracerBullet

RTD 1.30 Crashed later-

Dunno how to upload notepad,so posting the prints.

RTD crashed with abv warning.Immediately saved the ini-

Then I just clicked STOP RTD and then START RTD.And it worked fine as usual.
So ini after the starting RTD looks like-

Error Log has a single line-Error Server down(but this created on 04th May 2016).
ok, Remove Nifty index and test for few days. I remember old RTDMan had a bug that was triggered by index scrips with some brokers, the first quote was empty (before open) and made RTDMan crash - this should be fixed in latest version, i remember josh had fixed mod too. If you need index, test with latest build.

This may be different issue but try above first.

Edit - note, If same issue, This crash will only happen with index if RTDMan is started before open. So now you can only test it tomorrow.

Last edited:

Mungus

ok, Remove Nifty index and test for few days. I remember old RTDMan had a bug that was triggered by index scrips with some brokers, the first quote was empty (before open) and made RTDMan crash - this should be fixed in latest version, i remember josh had fixed mod too. If you need index, test with latest build.

This may be different issue but try above first.

Edit - note, If same issue, This crash will only happen with index if RTDMan is started before open. So now you can only test it tomorrow.
IF removed 1st Scrip(Nifty Index) then RTD do not work..No real time data is coming.

Mungus

Can you not select through GUI? Anyway in ini, make sure to start with Scrip1,Scrip2 etc. If Scrip1 is not found, this is what will happen.
If I delete 1st Scrip(Nifty Index) and re-arrange it like-
Scrip 1 Infra
Scrip 2 Infra Fut
Scrip 3 Nifty Fut
Scrip 4 Nifty XX Option

Then the data is not coming..I tried this last time also.And tried yesterday also.
So left 1st scrip as Nifty Index as it is..

TracerBullet

Scrip 1 Infra
Scrip 2 Infra Fut
Scrip 3 Nifty Fut
Scrip 4 Nifty XX Option

Then the data is not coming..I tried this last time also.And tried yesterday also.
ok, i dont understand it. In trade now, so do this - use my RTDMan build for now, take it from here. Change RTDMan.ini. If it does not work, upload your zipped RTDMan folder with changed ini to dropfile.to ( no account needed) and share link here.

To start it, just modify ini and then run RTDMan.exe.

Edit - you can do this later if in trade. As original should be working now with index.

josh1

Scrip 1 Infra
Scrip 2 Infra Fut
Scrip 3 Nifty Fut
Scrip 4 Nifty XX Option

Boss.... I have made lot of efforts to create videos on how to set up RTD1.40 and how to select scrips through GUI. Please watch the videos and select scrips as shown there. You are here because somebody told you something but that is not working. Use latest version otherwise it is difficult to support.

TracerBullet

Boss.... I have made lot of efforts to create videos on how to set up RTD1.40 and how to select scrips through GUI. Please watch the videos and select scrips as shown there. You are here because somebody told you something but that is not working. Use latest version otherwise it is difficult to support.
There was fix for crash with Nifty index long time back, unhandled exception due to error in number conversion, std::stoll() i think. Maybe this is same issue if 1.3 didnt have fix. Else could be new bug.