Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

josh1

I am also seeing 20009 value against Shift+D in shortcut manager, but how to change 20009 to 20004? Appreciate help.
Changing UMsg values Didn't help.

To change values u have to export in CSV format, edit it, save it and then import it , see the export/import buttons @ top right in SHORTCUT manager window

to goto "SHORTCUT manager window" goto preferences-->shortcut manager or click Alt+H.

Im going to try the values suggested by sir Josh in post # 1344

Shift+D,Shift+D,Global,NULL,NESTPLUGIN_HOTKEYS,200 04,NULL,-1
Shift+D,Shift+D,Local,BwlDlgBar,BwlDlgBar,2013,Don e For the Day,-1

Shantala

Changing UMsg values Didn't help.

To change values u have to export in CSV format, edit it, save it and then import it , see the export/import buttons @ top right in SHORTCUT manager window

to goto "SHORTCUT manager window" goto preferences-->shortcut manager or click Alt+H.

Im going to try the values suggested by sir Josh in post # 1344

Shift+D,Shift+D,Global,NULL,NESTPLUGIN_HOTKEYS,200 04,NULL,-1
Shift+D,Shift+D,Local,BwlDlgBar,BwlDlgBar,2013,Don e For the Day,-1
Thanks. Now, issue solved.

But what is shortcut for data table? It should be mentioned against Plus plugin -- data table.
If it is shift+D, and data table doesnot open with that, threaten your broker that you will change him.
Alread posted perhaps you missed it
It is Shift + D
And data table opens
But when we backfill using RTD, screenerIQ pops up and stops the backfill process.
Though one can backfill manually. No problem in it

The whole problem is backfill in updated version of NestTrader (ZT) using RTD and that too by using DataTable.

Hi

Posting the image,

Please resolve this issue, as soon as possible
Thanks

Last edited:

josh1

The whole problem is backfill in updated version of NestTrader (ZT) using RTD and that too by using DataTable.
:confused:
Issue resolved
BTW, which issue
Backfill or change in values of shortcut key of Shift+D.

BTW, I understand that the value is 20004 and not 200 04
Right.
It is definitely not ZT(Zerodha Trader). I am having ZT 3.11.4.5t and there is no IQ screener. Why does your broker want to screen your IQ ? Tell him to not to mess with the shortcut.

I will see what I can do when I redo RTD_1.30

The value is 20004.

It is definitely not ZT(Zerodha Trader). I am having ZT 3.11.4.5t and there is no IQ screener. Why does your broker want to screen your IQ ? Tell him to not to mess with the shortcut.

I will see what I can do when I redo RTD_1.30

The value is 20004.
Joshi bro
I am using NestTrader 3.11.4.5 provided by Zerodha, so calling it ZT.
And why I will misrepresent my problem, when I have no problem with you or your team or your work (tools developed by you). You and your team is doing good and helping members here.
I dont know why you are not facing this ScreenerIQ problem.
Moreover many other members are also facing similar issue.
So there is a need to resolve this issue.

Thanks

josh1

Joshi bro
I am using NestTrader 3.11.4.5 provided by Zerodha, so calling it ZT.
And why I will misrepresent my problem, when I have no problem with you or your team or your work (tools developed by you). You and your team is doing good and helping members here.
I dont know why you are not facing this ScreenerIQ problem.
Moreover many other members are also facing similar issue.
So there is a need to resolve this issue.

Thanks
That is really funny. I downloaded 3 days ago. I do not have ScreenerIQ in the Menu at all.
Open to Zerodha.com. Scroll down a lot. You will says photographs. Open Downloads from the menu below that. Scroll down again and download Zerodha Trader. Install it. See if ScreenerIQ is there

Last edited:
That is really funny. I downloaded 3 days ago. I do not have ScreenerIQ in the Menu at all.
Open to Zerodha.com. Scroll down a lot. You will says photographs. Open Downloads from the menu below that. Scroll down again and download Zerodha Trader. Install it. See if ScreenerIQ is there
I also downloaded from Zerodha website.
Unable to understand, why this issue is.
Anyway, if there is no solution, then I am happy doing it manually (I have to backfill only 5 scrips and that too when required), as I was doing it previously.
Thanks

josh1

I also downloaded from Zerodha website.
Unable to understand, why this issue is.
Anyway, if there is no solution, then I am happy doing it manually (I have to backfill only 5 scrips and that too when required), as I was doing it previously.
Thanks
Will see if there a solution. You can always use old Excel apps for backfill. They are better suited for MCX.