random mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

umeshmandal

but whatif we trade only in scripts where previous 4 trades are loosing one , may be after testing it will comes to 5 trades loosing and than trade only ?

it is probability game , we trade there with small sl , may be out of 10 trades if 4 trades are get hitted , than it will enough , as that win will be a good R:R win .........

imho , as 4-5 trades are also failed , so we have already a plus point ? so if system is tested and this theory is tested than by our position sizing , we can get a better probality trade .....
Agreed that we have greater probability of getting a positive trade after say 4 SL hit but suppose :
We get 3 whips on the trot and dont trade the fourth Trade as you expect that to be hit too.... as we are waiting to take the 5th trade but its the 4th trade that scores a triple ton....
We do not know whether it will be the 4th 5th or maybe even 3rd trade that scores... hence my view that we need to trade all trades !

XRAY27

thank you XRAY sir , i am also struggle from 08-09 , wipe out 3 times , tried all paid system available of net , tried maximum methods available , whether tsf , ********** or tj or moneycontrol , i mainly trade on discretionary way ,yes but now i feels some better understanding of market than my earlier struggling days ,

sir from 2 yrs i am trying to build a mechnical system which helps me in increasing my decision making power ........my motto is to mix both of one , after trigger from system i will use my approach of discretionary way to scale in out.....i am not in hurry for that , i know it will need time to well versed in , i have estimated 2 yrs more time to be settled in this approach , as sir have well settled business a side so it will care my other needs .

here i am trying to work out on structure that works , after that i will mix my approach and understanding with that working structure to maximize my effort ,as u are experienced more than me , u know many times just by seeing what is going on chart, we predict that a major move is on card , that can't be coded , it comes from experience ......""instint""
well "instint"... will be there with experience but it will drag you to psychological trading which cause FGH...(fear,greed,hope)
so i killed "instint" and following my system...and discretionary method of exit is just 0%
iam not here critizing discretionary methods of trading ,but with that iam unable to control the FGH..so stoped that way.. i do use price action method
but not discretionary way of exits
your hard work will pay you to get a wonderful system
best of luck:clapping::clapping::clapping:

dell

Agreed that we have greater probability of getting a positive trade after say 4 SL hit but suppose :
We get 3 whips on the trot and dont trade the fourth Trade as you expect that to be hit too.... as we are waiting to take the 5th trade but its the 4th trade that scores a triple ton....
We do not know whether it will be the 4th 5th or maybe even 3rd trade that scores... hence my view that we need to trade all trades !
yes umesh ji , i am agree with u , that we have to trade all trades of a system , we don't know which one will be a bumper one and which one whips ......this comes correct when we talking of system and selecting trades in it ,

but here i am trying to take inputs on designing a system only on theory of previous 3-5 trades fail , where we take all trades after a failure of 3-5 trades , on a positing increasing method,
here we only take trade on failure theme , let test this idea and see if we get some thing interesting ,

dell

Well you gave me a very simple and good idea. I'll try to implement it on my system and see the results.
abhi , motto of this thread is to share and discuss idea's , but u see no other one is interested in discussing new idea's ,theories , every one wants to get beniffited,but no one wants to contribute in debate ....

and abhi ,plz don't mind , i am not talking about u here , i am talking in general persecptive ....

dell

The probability comes into play for that. Suppose we come to see that the system usually gives 4 false trades coz of side ways market then we can just make the system skip 2 trade after 1 profitable and 1 losing consecutive trade.

Also otherwise we can always make use of WR% or ADX or Stoc as filter.
abhi , if u can code this type of code , like take long trade only after 3 loosing trade and take short trade only after 3 failed (loss) trade , and if this condition satisfied than take all trades with t+1 basis untill our last trade get sucess......where t is our initial postion size , we have to increase on each loosing trade thereafter
than after completing , plz share those lines here , so we all can test ......

dell

Every one has got the right to have a perspective and share it. No grudges my friend.

BTW I tried to implement the code you gave me but didn't achieve what you wanted.
i am not talking here about , the code i given to u , also not force u to share ur idea's dear friend , i say it in general way that ,
we all are in same boat than why not we all try to think some differently and with the help of each other , why not we try to bulid some thing for all of us ......

and plz don't think that i targeted towards u ........ u are my friend and friends are never targeted...

dell

i come here with thinking of mutual cooperation , but it seems that i am wrong ,
when i am again and again requesting peoples to join the bandgaon , it seems like , i am begging infront of all ...........while , in actual my thinking is to combine effort of all , have many idea's but as i don't know coding , so first of all i will learn coding in 3 months , than will start my work again ........best wishes for colleague traders for happy trading .

motto of opening the thread is not seems to complete ,so

a request to honarable moderator , plz close this thread .........

Status
Not open for further replies.