Pride's Intra-Day Strategy [Profit Everyday]

Status
Not open for further replies.

manojkch

Thanks a lot Pride... meas no need to apply filters for stoploss. We exit as as as stoc on 5 min candle crosses.. no need to wait for close.. Am I Right? ........ Pride.

Regards
Manoj

manojkch

Now supposing.... the 5 min stoch is in neutral zone and ema already crossed. what signal will we take to long. Is it when 5 min stoch crosses above in 5 min ( as ema already crosses long before ) or shall we wait for ema to cross below and then again when they will cross above.. we will enter. Hope I am able to convey what I mean.

Thanks
Manoj

Satyen

Now supposing.... the 5 min stoch is in neutral zone and ema already crossed. what signal will we take to long. Is it when 5 min stoch crosses above in 5 min ( as ema already crosses long before ) or shall we wait for ema to cross below and then again when they will cross above.. we will enter. Hope I am able to convey what I mean.

Thanks
Manoj
hi manoj what i think we trade through EMA cross over and filter the trades by Stochastics from unnecessary trades and exit by 5 min stochastics

So enter when EMA crosses

Regards
Satya

Thanks
Manoj
Yes...
You should only take a trade when ema crosses right at the time when you are planning to take a trade. I was also confused like you were..

But pride and ankit was able to clear me.. Thanks to both.. look at these

Here are the possible positions of higher time frame momentum:

1. Bullish and not Overbought: Consider only long positions following the smaller time frame momentum bullish reversal.
(Bullish and oversold comes under this as well).

2. Bullish but Overbought: The upside should be limited in this case, and no new long positions should be taken.
If the higher time frame is overbought, the upside is usually limited before a momentum high is made, and there is not enough profit potential to execute a new long trade.

3. Bearish but not Oversold: A short position setup follows a smaller time frame bearish reversal.
(Bearish and overbought comes under this).

4. Bearish but Oversold: The downside should be limited and no new short positions should be taken.

You can use this strategy with any trading plan and is good with any two time frames of data.

Thanks
Manoj
Hi Manoj ,

The trade is on only when EMA cross Happens.

Naresh

hitesh05

is it wise to take a trade when stco just crosses to bullish in 30min but overbought in 5min ?

Status
Not open for further replies.