Pride's Intra-Day Strategy [Profit Everyday]

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys...
I guess bullls are strong today..

Tisco turnaround...and eventhough Dlf gave a short signal it was almost near 20... So did not go for a trade

Pride forgot to inform you, the stoch settings i am using is the same as future.

manojkch

Hi Pride / Ankit / Regardson....

I have a query regarding Stoploss. Do we keep filters for SL?

For entry, I guess, we take our position by placing market order ? Is it right.

Thanks and regards
Manoj

Hi Pride / Ankit / Regardson....

I have a query regarding Stoploss. Do we keep filters for SL?

For entry, I guess, we take our position by placing market order ? Is it right.

Thanks and regards
Manoj
hi Manoj,
What i normally do, if long i just take 2or 3 bars back and put a SL at the lowest one or may be little more lower if it is tooo close to the brought amount. same for the short..

Actually, we do not need it but still to be on a safer side..

manojkch

hi Manoj,
What i normally do, if long i just take 2or 3 bars back and put a SL at the lowest one or may be little more lower if it is tooo close to the brought amount. same for the short..

Actually, we do not need it but still to be on a safer side..
Thanks Regardson.....

What about entry? Do you enter by placing market orders once the 5 min candle is complete (when all condition are fulfilled) ?

Manoj

.Pride.

manoj, we buy by placing market order once all conditions are fulfilled and candle closes to confirm ema crossover.

for going long, stoploss is the low of the previous candle, or the one before it, whichever is lower among those two.
opposite while going short.

stoploss rarely gets triggered as it is just there to prevent us from making losses when market makes a big move suddenly in the opposite direction.
even if the trade is going against us, we exit when the 5min stoch crosses over..which usually happens much before our stoploss gets hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.