Pride's Intra-Day Strategy [Profit Everyday]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Pride & others who favor to start a live discussion tyhread.

What I feel , "it will be difficult to discuss cash segment/equity because of unlimited options of trading scrips", focus can be managed only if all/majority of participants discussing nifty future or so". It's my personal view.

Please share your views.

Thanks.
I guess.. we are here to help each other to improve pride's trading statergy. Doesn't matter whether we are using cash/future/commodity or forex..

that's the way i think.

ag_fx

I guess.. we are here to help each other to improve pride's trading statergy. Doesn't matter whether we are using cash/future/commodity or forex..

that's the way i think.
I second you:thumb:

Carry on regardson the good work.

RDutt

Thanks very for giving time and checking my char, Bimbo.
The settings are of Nifty spot... as competative rates yahoo data is not available for future right now. :D

Read the previous posts Sesha. In my chart as well as others(Rajadhiraj,Pride) charts, the 5 min stoch was about to go into OverSold and wasnt oversold. It was risky because we took a trade very close to oversold.

And please, you dont have to ask forgiveness buddy. We all are learning here together.
Ankit,
Apologies for the confusion. I think I need to verify my settings on icharts.

I don't know how to attach the image directly on this messgae so I will attach the files and get my settings verified later.

Thanks
Sesha

Status
Not open for further replies.