PRECISION TECHNICALS - 14 parameters secret technique to pick scrip swing/delivery

Discussion in 'Software' started by actuaryinmaking, Nov 23, 2010.

1. actuaryinmaking

actuaryinmaking Active Member

Hello friends,

I was asking this for a year to everyone to share this with me but no one did...

Now I have attended two courses....one from PRECISION TECHNICALS - 14 second from icharts....secret technique to pick scrip swing/delivery...

Let me know if you want to know it...but in returns you will have share with me some rare and successful technique/software/trading system that is not available on public forums !!

thanks and rgds, Nisha

2. PGDIMES

PGDIMES Well-Known Member

Re: PRECISION TECHNICALS - 14 parameters secret technique to pick scrip swing/deliver

Dear Nisha,

In my childhood I heard a lot of stories. The most precious one which I treasure the most in life was that of - a tortoise and its pitcher of knowledge...

Let me know if you want to know it (Though I hope you know the story;))...but in return you will have to share with every member of Traderji the rare and successful technique/software/trading system that is not available on any other public forums !! I hope you got my point...:rofl:

comm4300 and jagankris like this.
  3. choudri

choudri Member

Re: PRECISION TECHNICALS - 14 parameters secret technique to pick scrip swing/deliver

give and take goodluck:)

4. rpc

rpc Active Member

Please share some of the trades based on what you have learnt.Let the members decide how effective these courses are.
    Secondly if anyone already has "rare and successful technique" why would he/she be interested in your techniques especially if you are not providing any real life trades.

comm4300 likes this.
  5. Taurus1

Taurus1 Well-Known Member

If it's good, why not just use it?
    Personally, I wouldn't touch anything that uses 14 parameters.

comm4300 and MindlessTrader like this.
  6. msreddy15

msreddy15 New Member

Dear nisha,

this is sants...I am new to trading...please let me know few techniques in intra day trading.........tell me the good time for intra day trading....

Thanks nd Regards
    sants

7. ntn

ntn New Member

Hi Nisha,

On Precision website its mentioned about the course that

"This workshop covers three important things

1. Picking a Stock
    2. Deciding a Price Target
    3. Deciding the Time Frame for Investment"

To get all the above three things do we need to use software ONLY developed by them or can we use any software for the same.

Thanks

MindlessTrader likes this.
  8. ford7k

ford7k Banned

hi folks

Precision technicals system for daytrading is a useless thing.

here is a comment from trading coach smarttrader on facebook
    ----------------------------------------------------
    precision technicals daytrading system
    A STUDENT CAME TO ME WITH IT .we tested it live . it failed miserably.
    It is not worth.
    it is just a simple amibroker system using ema5,ema13, and ema26.it gives more losses when trend is absent. THERE is no fuse or break to help its users.
    Trading a 5 minute chart is quick route to disaster.
    If a trading system has no clever program as its base,it will sink its users. precision technicals trading system is same. THE STUDENT STOPPED USING IT immediately. the student picked up another simple system that beats market using core basics.
    smarttrader he was so sorry he paid 7725 for a thing that is not worth even a 1000 bucks. if a guy can beat market with 3 emas then whole world need not do so much research.
    you cant beat market with a horizontal approach .
    ------------------------------------
    posted by ford
    If any doubts please mail to
    the trading coach-mentor at below
    NotAllowed@Traderji.Com
    -----------------------------

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2012
  9. bjj9126

bjj9126 Active Member

I think this is the right way who is doing : see in darivative> Goal of 1000 points in NIFTY