Is it worth? TA seminar & software from Precision Technicals

bunny

Hi guys,
A person today suggested me a TA seminar and software by Precision Tehnicals (http://www.precisiontechnicals.com/)

They are having a TA seminar in Mumbai a month later. They are charging Rs, 7700+ for it. If anyone of you has attended or heard about this, please let me know.

Also, I would like to know more on:
  1. Is their course oriented towards beginners or intermediates. I am through the beginner stage can pick up profitable trades comfortably with some effort. Will I benefit? Is it trader-oriented or investor-oriented? I want trader-oriented seminar.
  2. Since they are also selling software subscriptions, it this TA seminar merely a bait to sell their software?
  3. Considering the fact that their software works on yearly subscription model, with annual charges being around 11-12K, it is worth instead of world-reputed ones like Amibroker, Metastock, etc?
  4. Kiran Jadhav and Mandar Jamsandekar are at the helm of it - I haven't heard about them before. Are they really gurus or just some self-declared people?

I am being a skeptical about all this because the person who suggested me this seminar and software is himself a novice in share markets and is of the view that max. annualized returns from the markets cannot be more than 12 - 18% - which I strongly disagree with! I know the returns can be much higher when done correctly. May be that person got hooked on?

Thanks,
-bunny.

Hi guys,
A person today suggested me a TA seminar and software by Precision Tehnicals (http://www.precisiontechnicals.com/)

They are having a TA seminar in Mumbai a month later. They are charging Rs, 7700+ for it. If anyone of you has attended or heard about this, please let me know.

1. Is their course oriented towards beginners or intermediates. I am through the beginner stage can pick up profitable trades comfortably with some effort. Will I benefit? Is it trader-oriented or investor-oriented? I want trader-oriented seminar.
  2. Since they are also selling software subscriptions, it this TA seminar merely a bait to sell their software?
  3. Considering the fact that their software works on yearly subscription model, with annual charges being around 11-12K, it is worth instead of world-reputed ones like Amibroker, Metastock, etc?
  4. Kiran Jadhav and Mandar Jamsandekar are at the helm of it - I haven't heard about them before. Are they really gurus or just some self-declared people?

I am being a skeptical about all this because the person who suggested me this seminar and software is himself a novice in share markets and is of the view that max. annualized returns from the markets cannot be more than 12 - 18% - which I strongly disagree with! I know the returns can be much higher when done correctly. May be that person got hooked on?

Thanks,
-bunny.
It does not stop at Rs 7700....you will need to subscribe to their software,then data,then their trading signals for one year....all goes to a pretty heafty sum...over Rs 25,000

You wont learn anything which yoy cannot learn in this forum without spending a paisa and a much more durable knowledge acquired after doing it yourself though it may take more time .....

So the choice is all yours....

Smart_trade

Hi Bunny,

Smart-Trade has suggested the best way to learn TA, whether beginner or expert. Download various articles from various threads from Traderji forum, take a print out and using free intraday /EOD charts from investbulls/icharts and sit on every weekend for 2-3 hrs taking each topic and learn yourself and start doing papertrading. Self study is the only way to learn TA. Then you can not blame anyone if you are loosing money in the market and need not give credit to any analyst. Later on you can subscribe for realtime data and good charting software.

regards,

Teja

bunny

Great! finally got some replies.

Thanks Smart_trade, Teja and Samina.

BTW, this question was asked about a month back when I was not so comfortable with TA. Since then, I have improved, thanks to the freely shared knowledge on this forum. Not just that, since I have programming skills, I have also written my own scripts (PHP MySQL) to automatically scan for candle stick patterns, NR4 and 7, Bollinger band piercing, etc. It does have charting capacities exactly like icharts.in.

I am wanting to share that software will people here, but its still in pre-alpha binded by "duct-tapes". But yes, I am planning to GPL it, sooner or later!

Oh yes, forgot to mention, I am not going for their TA seminar.

rohangawale

Hi guys,

Thanks,
-bunny.
I have heard about them that they are from puna, and actually their buss is to conduct classes on weekend in mumbai/puna.
always learn from them who themselves trade what they are teaching. trading is not just theorotical knowledge. all big big fundas anybody can give u on trading, how to trade, which indicators are good, when not to trade, what are buy signals, what are sell signals, what is money management, how to control ur self .......... the list goes on and on and on as its never ending in this field.
but the person who trades themselves can always guide and suggest u better.
i dont think they themselves trade.(this is just my guessing)
i know many of them who conducts coaching and seminar , themselves dont trade what they suggest to others. we are here to earn from trading, they are earning on giving lectures on trading.
its a very big difference in their teaching and actual what we trade.

you will get lot more here if u go thru it. its encylopedia where we are.
only it depends on us, what, howmuch, and in what timespan we take it.

still you can givve a try to it as it will be out of ur mind once for all the funda of trading seminar which are highly paid. the same u can share with others what exp u had in that seminars by paying 7k and in traderji without any fees.

Best of luck.

Think and act.
its same like what we think when we see stk, some think its good time to enter long, some think its good time to short it. we all take our individual decisions based on understanding the mkt, signals. same way is your case of that seminar.

you have to take the call on it. weather to enter long or short it??
do let us know ur decision.:thumb:

rohangawale

I told u abt precision when u gave ur decision. i skipped that post, so had told this much, if i would have read this post earlier i would not have post my earlier post.
any ways got ur answer.:clap:

D

darkstar

Thanks Smart_trade, Teja and Samina.

BTW, this question was asked about a month back when I was not so comfortable with TA. Since then, I have improved, thanks to the freely shared knowledge on this forum. Not just that, since I have programming skills, I have also written my own scripts (PHP MySQL) to automatically scan for candle stick patterns, NR4 and 7, Bollinger band piercing, etc. It does have charting capacities exactly like icharts.in.

I am wanting to share that software will people here, but its still in pre-alpha binded by "duct-tapes". But yes, I am planning to GPL it, sooner or later!

hello friend i wana to try when u think it is ok then pls contact me.
thanks