Precision Technicals and Angel broking TA Courses.

marcus

i know people who have attended the precision course in pune, the beginners thought it was money well spent, the amateurs thought it was money wasted.

Laksh

As far as I know Angel Broking conducts 1-2 day seminars-not TA course. Any TA discussion is incidental to the seminar. I've attended one of their seminars. Its good; but you do need to have some TA background and some trading experience.

Laksh

oilman5

ta by angel is good one........
also precision has its utility,.......none of them teach to trade.
first angel........course.......computer base signal generation.analyst clarify how to use more signal have better evident.
......knowledge of ta he himself ....dont follow by putting hard cash.
a market vetaren.......an excellent call giver on intermediate term.
a good judgement on daily pick........however intraday r useless.
precision one.........to be precise ......to sell software,developed on some query of metastock.......momentum........volume break out
also treat pattern alogarythm.
both r good on +bias run away indian market,......however unsuitable in high volatility condition.
they suggest.........thats why stoploss is,.....instead of improving system accuracy.
for a fundamental based trader ........any one is good.
......for a hardcore ta learner........NONO.
BETTER LEARN FROM SAINT.THREAD
............ALSO FOLLOW PRINCIPLE FROM TRADERJI

BETTER LEARN FROM SAINT.THREAD
............ALSO FOLLOW PRINCIPLE FROM TRADERJI
I second that.I hve gone for so many seminars,all a waste of time and money.

Nothing beats the knowledge that is dispensed by seniors in traderji.

Shashank

rkkarnani

I second that.I hve gone for so many seminars,all a waste of time and money.

Nothing beats the knowledge that is dispensed by seniors in traderji.

Shashank
From my own expirience say that this "waste of money" is realised only after wasting it, till then you keep on speculating whether or not it would be useful. People and friends recomendation to do a seminar or not does not work, the doubt remains in the back of the mind. Once we 'waste' the money, we fall back on self study with the help of the likes of Saint.

Placebo

The seminar conducted by Precision is worth each and every penny you spend. It was a value added tool to my knowledge as i had all the experience in Fundamental Analysis because of my MBA Finance background but none in Technical Analysis .Mr Kiran Jadhav , a well renowned Technical Analyst spends an entire weekend on teaching the basic principles of chart reading and future prognosis of financial assets. The cost is approximately 8k, the hidden agenda behind the workshop is to buy the software sold by Precision (which is kinda alright) which will cost a person 12k a year. Besides only attend the seminar if you are willing to shell out 20k. And for all the fellow traders who trade intraday , PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND. His targeted audience is investors and not speculators. Although in my opinion i feel speculators with a good system and tightly gripped money management rules can do much better than 'investors'

Cheers

I hope this little piece of information will help someone or the other

amar_gr

This is the best course ever. Everybody who has sent comments seem to have a habit of not allowing the comman people like us to achieve success. Do not listen to anybody i have done the course and have followed everything properly and i have gained. The problem is people dont like change and we are not easily ready for changing our bad habits. You shoud ideally judge precision technicals based on your discussion with their team. This blog has been manupulative some months back there was a good comment which as removed i dont know why and what for. but one thing is for sure that these people like you to read things they want to tell you.
Can you share with us on some of your profitable trades you have taken in the recent past. (and to be honest -not so profitable too, if any )

Also, can we not do the technical analysis using Amibroker, why do we need to buy their software ?

How long have you been using their trading strategies ?

Cheers
Amar.

bunny

@sd_singhal,
Please do not delete your post after your "purpose fulfilled". I needed some info on precision technical and this is the only thread I found, only to find that you have deleted your post. Isn't that a very selfish way of interacting at a public forum. Kindly do not repeat it in future.

Thanks,
-bunny.