Post all your stock queries here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
REI AGRO is a Fraud Company? I hold some at 60.50 and its down to 46 today. Already lost good amount and what will be a good price to exist with minimum loss? Experts pls help.:mad:

http://www.sebi.gov.in/dp/reiagro.pdf

"SEBI has issued a show cause notice dated September 11, 2009, under Sections 11, 11B and 11(4) of the SEBI Act read with Regulation 11 of the SEBI (Prohibition of Fraudulent and Unfair Trade Practices relating to Securities Market) Regulations, 2003, against our Company"

Many thanks in advance.

prst

CITY UNION BANK had a huge spurt today..

dont know the reason for it..

u can sel it off today at 33.85

prst

sir,

i have the following stocks in my portfolio. please give me the outlook for these on a 12 month horizon.

CITY UNION BANK

GUJARAT ALKALI

BARTRONICS

MIC ELECTRONICS

TANEJA AEROSPACE

ALL THESE SHARES I HAVE PICKED UP RECENTLY AND HAVE ALREADY WITNESSED ABOUT 6% DOWNWARD CORRECTION, AS ON DATE

u can sell city union bank today.
It had a huge spurt..

I have 400 shares of texmopipes purchased at 107. is it better to liquidate this stock or wait for better days?

I have 100 shares of dhampur sugar purchased at 94. now in loss. request advise

i have 700 shares of Unitech purchased at 91. How long I have to wait to get value of 115?

i have brough 5shares of infotechenter on 09/06/2010 at rs.370 and 5 shares of infotech enter on 10/06/2010 at rs.190. the company announced 10/6/2010 is ex-bonus date and 12/06/2010 is date of record. bonus ratio is 1:1.

plz anyone say am i eligible for getting bonus shares, if yes how may shares may i get.

alroyraj

i have brough 5shares of infotechenter on 09/06/2010 at rs.370 and 5 shares of infotech enter on 10/06/2010 at rs.190. the company announced 10/6/2010 is ex-bonus date and 12/06/2010 is date of record. bonus ratio is 1:1.

plz anyone say am i eligible for getting bonus shares, if yes how may shares may i get.
You are eligible for 5 shares. The day previous to ex date is the last date for benefiting from corporate benefits like bonus,dividend etc.

Need details for the stocks which we bought fifteen years ago...

Dear all,
my father have bought FIVE HUNDRED shares of GOTHI PLASCON INDIA LIMITED on dated JANUARY 1995. We don't know any detail about that after my father.We only found the share certificate. Please do any one know how to access the detail by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.