Post all your stock queries here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have bought hdil 1000 shares @ 153..in three trading sessions hdil went almost 15% downside.what is the future of this stock..can i hold or sell.pls suggest...anyone

S

sophia_here

Why was Jet Airways rocketting in last half and hour, will it continue, I have shorted 500 in cash segment @ 194 but could not buy back, will go to auction on thursday, will it be profitable or loss making

Many Many thanks

Sophia

pleaseharsh

sophia
u acknowledged my post i wrote to lukky regarding the stop loss...but i think u overlooked its importance practically .....dont know abt jet airways movement tomorrow but just pray now that it opens lower tomorrow...and the first thing u can do is to hedge yr position....in the morn tomm try to buy the 500 shares of jet airways ..in that way u will minimize yr loss in case jet airways skies high and high...but u should be ready to take the delivery or buy with a stop loss for suppose the stock goes down after you buy high it will hit yr stop loss ...and then no prob if it goes down from yr today short sell u should be benefit...auction always happens 15-20% higher then the closing price ....also u will have to pay penalty....or u can ask yr broker to deliver the shares on yr behalf...i exactly dont know how it happens in online trading but usually in offline trading broker helps to clear the delivery shorted by u....but take the matter seriously...cuz if the price rockets up tomorrow morning also then there is no upper limit to go high....ok......maybe someone add more to wt i mentioned....

N

Niks

Re: Post all your stock queries here.
1. Which stocks to pick for immediate and substantial gains.
2. Which stocks will be best for investing
3. Which stocks are good for intraday trading and can give me lakhs each day
4. Why did DLF go so much down in last hour today. I was long near 200 just before the sell-off came. Please also tell how long to hold.
5. I am long in RPL 500 shares @200. Please tell me how much should I average here to make a handsome profit in next six months.
6. How long do I need to wait to get my queries answered?

Many Many thanks
Nikhil.

Status
Not open for further replies.