Post all your stock queries here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sophia_here

sophia
u acknowledged my post i wrote to lukky regarding the stop loss...but i think u overlooked its importance practically .....dont know abt jet airways movement tomorrow but just pray now that it opens lower tomorrow...and the first thing u can do is to hedge yr position....in the morn tomm try to buy the 500 shares of jet airways ..in that way u will minimize yr loss in case jet airways skies high and high...but u should be ready to take the delivery or buy with a stop loss for suppose the stock goes down after you buy high it will hit yr stop loss ...and then no prob if it goes down from yr today short sell u should be benefit...auction always happens 15-20% higher then the closing price ....also u will have to pay penalty....or u can ask yr broker to deliver the shares on yr behalf...i exactly dont know how it happens in online trading but usually in offline trading broker helps to clear the delivery shorted by u....but take the matter seriously...cuz if the price rockets up tomorrow morning also then there is no upper limit to go high....ok......maybe someone add more to wt i mentioned....

Thanks for info,

I shorted @ 194 because I was expecting it to close lower which it did @ 187.5, the only problem in settlement trading there were no sellers. Yes there is 15-20% but it is refunded by Religare my broker, but they take 100% more brokerage then normal brokerage so instead of 20 paisa they take 40 paisa thats about it. I really don't think Aviation stocks will remain that high considering, harly any people are going for holidays in recession.;)

S

sophia_here

sophia
u acknowledged my post i wrote to lukky regarding the stop loss...but i think u overlooked its importance practically .....dont know abt jet airways movement tomorrow but just pray now that it opens lower tomorrow...and the first thing u can do is to hedge yr position....in the morn tomm try to buy the 500 shares of jet airways ..in that way u will minimize yr loss in case jet airways skies high and high...but u should be ready to take the delivery or buy with a stop loss for suppose the stock goes down after you buy high it will hit yr stop loss ...and then no prob if it goes down from yr today short sell u should be benefit...auction always happens 15-20% higher then the closing price ....also u will have to pay penalty....or u can ask yr broker to deliver the shares on yr behalf...i exactly dont know how it happens in online trading but usually in offline trading broker helps to clear the delivery shorted by u....but take the matter seriously...cuz if the price rockets up tomorrow morning also then there is no upper limit to go high....ok......maybe someone add more to wt i mentioned....

Thanks for info,

I shorted @ 194 because I was expecting it to close lower which it did @ 187.5, the only problem in settlement trading there were no sellers. Yes there is 15-20% but it is refunded by Religare my broker, but they take 100% more brokerage then normal brokerage so instead of 20 paisa they take 40 paisa thats about it. I really don't think Aviation stocks will remain that high considering, harly any people are going for holidays in recession.;)

Hi Shyam

Need your advice on my investment. Bought 200 shares of IOB at 95.60. Can hold for a maximum of one month. What to do? should sell or wait.

Thanks and regards.
Prashant Kumar

Hi,
I am totally new here. Can someone tell me where i can pick up list of stocks, for intra day trading? the names of those who gives tips on daily basis? totally for intraday?

sir,

i have the following stocks in my portfolio. please give me the outlook for these on a 12 month horizon.

CITY UNION BANK

GUJARAT ALKALI

BARTRONICS

MIC ELECTRONICS

TANEJA AEROSPACE

ALL THESE SHARES I HAVE PICKED UP RECENTLY AND HAVE ALREADY WITNESSED ABOUT 6% DOWNWARD CORRECTION, AS ON DATE

Status
Not open for further replies.