Positional trades in shares

BDN

Infy buyers are not aggressive above 1275. Bharat forge seems to be rising. Above 785, it may reach 811, the lows made in end of February. Voltas did stay above 807, can go long in it for another 15 to 20 rupees. TTK Prestige stayed above 807 yesterday itself, some how missed it. Airtel can rise higher if it breaches and stays above yesterday's high of 797.

BDN

Asian Paints and Bajaj Finserv seems to be forming a double top in daily charts, exited at 2905 and 1352.
Distillery Radico Khaitan is none too steady. Will exit at cost depending on its performance in coming days. Hope it will not hit my SL of 1070.
Expectation for Balkrishna Industries is Rs. 2175, Rs. 1030 for Tata Chemicals and Rs. 313 for Eveready.
Whirlpool it trying to drown me, I am expecting at the least Rs. 100 profit in it.
Balkrishna Industries and Eveready has reached the targets. Tata Chemicals is yet to move up

Hold shares based on long-term trends, conduct thorough research, set stop-loss orders, and stay disciplined to manage risk. Regularly review and adapt your strategy while avoiding impulsive decisions in response to short-term market fluctuations.