Plan to open account in sas online.. Pls comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

sibu3168

Dude, I have clearly expressed my opinion as everyone is free to. This is an open forum. So please mind your language and not get offended just because I wrote about a possible outcome of SAS or for that matter other small and new discount brokers. The characteristics of their Businesses are very weak.. They are putting an upper cap on their earnings and hence will not be able to live up to future dynamics (competition, collapse in retail volumes, tech costs,clearing costs, etc.) These guys must either have an ulterior motive or they are plain dumb to understand that a business cannot survive on such a low income stream. Wake up! Don't be a mouse. No offence, but have some manners.
Dude, can you tell me where I offend you? It is your stubbornness which feels you offended.

If u feel offended then I am sorry.

Again do you think you really understand discount broking business model? I don't think so.

Neither you understand their business model nor the old brokerage house business model.

You are talking about a time where we used to pay around Rs80/- per min. as call charge. If I compare with the today's rate is it possible to accept those rates or terms and conditions.

Before we don't have any options in brokerage industry. Today we have far better options. Before in most of the brokerage house, they charge abysmally low charge for protraders which retail traders have no right to access that privilege. Now that system has been shifted to retail traders via discount brokers.

If somebody has a computer and an internet connection, then he should opt for discount brokers.

Today, I am laughing when I see people are still paying 0.05% - 0.5% brokerage in the name of faithful brokers and still have complaints against them.

If my daily turnover is around 50 lakhs and have an account with a discount broker with margin money of 50000/-, then I will save around 50000/- in 5-6 months from brokerage. Forget about my margin money. Again if it is so easy to take client's money and vanished in thin air, then our capital market does not have any existence right-now.

Please don't equate a broking company in a manner with a cheat fund company. Don't worry, nothing will happen to anybody.

After seeing your stubbornness, sometimes I think about the safety of your own capital. Do you think are they safe?

Regarding mousetrap, I don't understand who is mouse and where is the trap? In my view, the old brokerage houses are real traps.

Just think about it.

cloudTrader

Dude, I have clearly expressed my opinion as everyone is free to. This is an open forum. So please mind your language and not get offended just because I wrote about a possible outcome of SAS or for that matter other small and new discount brokers. The characteristics of their Businesses are very weak.. They are putting an upper cap on their earnings and hence will not be able to live up to future dynamics (competition, collapse in retail volumes, tech costs,clearing costs, etc.) These guys must either have an ulterior motive or they are plain dumb to understand that a business cannot survive on such a low income stream. Wake up! Don't be a mouse. No offence, but have some manners.
You are preaching something which you yourself don't follow. :annoyed: :mad:

Looks like u guys are understanding everything upside down. Go read about Unicon securities fraud. Discount brokers are not earning much and hence it is not a sustainable business. The big brokers are not mousetraps. How is it a mousetrap, if they are charging healthy commissions? On The other hand, some unknown brokers like wisdom capital, SAS, Unicon, etc. are offering something which is too good to be true. Do u think they are profitable if they charge u 999/- per month for unlimited trading? If they don't make money, how do they provide service? Think? Can u ever find out if they dabble with ur money? It is a risky affair. I am a trader just like u guys.. So I am looking at it from that perspective. Rather he sure about their genuine character and choose reputed brokers.. Because with these guys, one always feels restless. Inak stubborn about my view. Because I'm pretty damn sure that it ain't that easy to give 999/-,per month unlimited trading. It is hilarious.

Don't calculate and see how much u save on brokerage.. Rather calculate how much u stand to lose if these guys go broke or go absconding.. Trade with the best. Negotiate with them if necessary. When markets re so rewarding, what does it matter if u pay a few 100 rupees more to be safe?

tradedatrend

some so called 'super intelligent people' keep on doing hilarious oracling

who said Unicon was ever a discount broker ?

how many discount broker ever went bust ?

As much fraud and cheating has been committed by full service broker through unauthorized trading in order to generate brokerage, any discount broker can never come close to that.

But "super intelligent oraclers" have divine knowledge about market and all they got to do is cribbing about discount brokers who are providing comfortable platform to traders at an affordable price

If you don't agree then state valid reasons I stead of sayo f unicon was not a discount broker. Of course it was..

Secondly, refrain from make it personal. I am not oracling the future of SASonline. I am expressing my opinions. So let's stick to that. We're not here to scratch each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.