Plan to open account in sas online.. Pls comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
No my friend. I have sufficient experience to realize what is worth it and what is not. My principal is more important than saving Rs.11 per trade on brokerage. What difference does it make? Do you feel that 20 bucks is expensive? It is the cheapest deal you can get. Why go for Rs.9/-. Lol.. Then come one will come and say 8 rupees brokerage. Shall we start saving 1 rupee? Please be practical. Its like asking a pav bhaji stall guy to sell at 3 bucks a plate. Do you think he will give u quality?

ram2010

@ marketoracle

your research is simply hypothetical.

for the last 3 years, discount brokers were running successfully.

Their volumes were getting increased, due to traditional brokers winding up retail broking.

i can show you the latest news from business line.

Discount broking going to be the future.:thumb:

Keep a capital of 20000 rs and ride the discount wave.

If i start with 10000 rs with any other traditional broker, my account will be wiped out within a week.

note- sas is providing excellent technical and customer support than any other broker.

you just start with 10000 rs and you will feel the difference.

lemondew

lol not sure if I sounded like a zerodha promoter. But to be honest u dont need below 20 RS/ order to be profitable in stock market. It is really a small fraction. unless of course you do 5 point scalps in 2 minutes. I think sadly that is what these brokers are actually taking traders to. 100Rs / lot which ICICI-hdfc charge is lot of brokerage and unfair. Nice to know you are fine with SAS.

I don't understand , should I laugh at this statement :D :rofl: or get confused ... :confused: :confused:

Its purely my personal choice. Who knows I may have an account with Zerodha soon... :)

cloudTrader

lol not sure if I sounded like a zerodha promoter. But to be honest u dont need below 20 RS/ order to be profitable in stock market. It is really a small fraction. unless of course you do 5 point scalps in 2 minutes. I think sadly that is what these brokers are actually taking traders to. 100Rs / lot which ICICI-hdfc charge is lot of brokerage and unfair. Nice to know you are fine with SAS.
I use Sharekhan, ICICI Direct & Indiabulls mainly for Investing purpose and margin against shares facility for trading swing futures.

Discount Brokers I use for trading activity mostly intraday. With each broker I am trading in different segments & different instruments . So kind of variety for me with the motive of diversification.

With SAS I am trading only currencies as of now as their unlimited plan is really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.