Plan to open account in sas online.. Pls comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

tradedatrend

The 9 rupees offer looks dangerously deceiving. It is not even 10 bucks.
And charging Rs. 20 is a guarantee from RBI itself that company can not go bankrupt under whatever cirucmstances ???

its simply ridiculous to Rs. pay 20 per trade when you can get rs. 9 per trade or way better rs. 999 per month unlimited trade

people can see their benefit at their own, without believing in any oracle ;)

sibu3168

This is the same post I write in the thread "Compare between sas online broking & and zerodha broking"

Why are all people are so apprehensive about all these discount brokers?

Can any body tell me how many brokers are there in NSE right now and how much of them have just got vanished in the last five years?

By just taking the name of Unicon what we try to prove?

By the way, Unicon was not a discount brokerage firm.

Now one can say that he is more concerned about his own money. It is alright but just imagine we read about 100 or more road accidents daily. Will that imply we should stop moving on the road? Again even taking utmost precaution on Indian road, one can not guarantee his own safety.

If you go through the threads of traderji, you will find numerous cases of cheating by these so called reputed brokerage house. in comparison to that, you will find much less number of cases with discount brokerage firms.

As far as my knowledge is concerned, I know 90% of the new accounts have margin money 50000/- or less. Whether it is a traditional brokerage house or a discount brokerage firm, out of these new accounts, 90% of them get insolvent in the first three months if one trades regularly.

So don't think about much. Law is there to protect you. Yes, in case of any such mishappening, your money may be held by the broker but you will definitely get back your money but some time will take.

As far as SAS is concerned, my account is going to be six month old, still I do not have any complain against them. The most surprising part is whenever I write something through mail within office hour, I got the reply through mail within 30 minutes.

What else I can say?

Hope it will clarify your doubts.

Do you know the similarity between a mouse and you? It is that the mouse thinks the food inside the trap is an easy meal, no worries. It justifies itself because it is hungry for food. And gets trapped.

Similarly, you are justifying the SAS online's cheap rate because you are so eager to save brokerage and ur justification is that in the last 5 years only one has been a fraud, nothing will happen. And when **** hits the fan, you will be stuck like the mouse in the cage.! Trading capital will be gone. It is a friendly opinion. Hope it helps.

ram2010

hahahaha

though such narrow minded people seems the paid agent of rival company, and seems being paid for a criticizing a certain company

I don't think so.

Its clearly a phobia.

It will be cleared once they get the best experience from sas who stands first in discount broking.:thumb:

sibu3168

Do you know the similarity between a mouse and you? It is that the mouse thinks the food inside the trap is an easy meal, no worries. It justifies itself because it is hungry for food. And gets trapped.

Similarly, you are justifying the SAS online's cheap rate because you are so eager to save brokerage and ur justification is that in the last 5 years only one has been a fraud, nothing will happen. And when **** hits the fan, you will be stuck like the mouse in the cage.! Trading capital will be gone. It is a friendly opinion. Hope it helps.
Just shut up Mr. market oracle and wake up man.

I' ve been in the market since Harshad Mehta's time. Seen numerous upside downside, scams etc. Frankly speaking I am finding more peace with these discount brokers firm than those so called your traditional broker firms. I've already been working in many brokerage firms with various level. I have sound understanding of their work culture.

My perception is in the next five years these so called traditional brokerage houses will be either catering to HNI or Institutional investors or converting themselves to discount brokers or shuting their business. I've already seen these changes in many big firms. Their size has been started shrinking now.

Let us see who will be the winner in catering to small traders - Discount firms or your big brokerage houses.

ram2010

Just shut up Mr. market oracle and wake up man.

I' ve been in the market since Harshad Mehta's time. Seen numerous upside downside, scams etc. Frankly speaking I am finding more peace with these discount brokers firm than those so called your traditional broker firms. I've already been working in many brokerage firms with various level. I have sound understanding of their work culture.

My perception is in the next five years these so called traditional brokerage houses will be either catering to HNI or Institutional investors or converting themselves to discount brokers or shuting their business. I've already seen these changes in many big firms. Their size has been started shrinking now.

Let us see who will be the winner in catering to small traders - Discount firms or your big brokerage houses.

I have already said this, quoting-

'business line'

Traditional brokers were exiting retail trading and

discount brokers were making inroads in retail trading.

Dude, I have clearly expressed my opinion as everyone is free to. This is an open forum. So please mind your language and not get offended just because I wrote about a possible outcome of SAS or for that matter other small and new discount brokers. The characteristics of their Businesses are very weak.. They are putting an upper cap on their earnings and hence will not be able to live up to future dynamics (competition, collapse in retail volumes, tech costs,clearing costs, etc.) These guys must either have an ulterior motive or they are plain dumb to understand that a business cannot survive on such a low income stream. Wake up! Don't be a mouse. No offence, but have some manners.

Status
Not open for further replies.