Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

Subhadip

VJAY

Hi Shubadip/Vijay,

I am attaching the chart of NF today. Got chopped through the day. Am I doing this right?

View attachment 25549
Dear,
I am not getting your marking rightly...may be your assumption of mp's are different...anyway your ERL mark is wrong ...Am attching my way of ydays trade here ...

Untitled.png

For me one trade and after that price gone into minor sideways...though its my way of trading PA.The diference is ones assumption in find mp's which changes marking VP's .....

VJAY

21st was a trend down day. ERL was for that trend. The point was if the price yesterday went above that ERL, it would be an indication of the down trend changing to an up trend. Let me know if I am missing something
ERL must be used @ visual pivots only that too current trend VP.....so if DT we draw ERL @ previous VPL body low....

onequorauser

ERL must be used @ visual pivots only that too current trend VP.....so if DT we draw ERL @ previous VPL body low....
The ERL was drawn at the beginning of the day so that we can know when the trend is changing. IT originated from the low of the green bar/pivot which was taken out in the downtrend.
So the first long trade was taken as both previous VPH and ERL were taken out after a down trend.

Subhadip

The ERL was drawn at the beginning of the day so that we can know when the trend is changing. IT originated from the low of the green bar/pivot which was taken out in the downtrend.
So the first long trade was taken as both previous VPH and ERL were taken out after a down trend.
Treat is as visual...Your ERL s within sideways range...Please avoid sideways range ERLs

Subhadip