Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

Let's see if this works. Here are the first 100 pages - 20 pages each file.

Attachments

Sir how did u do like this

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
Somewhere in this forum someone has explained about PageZipper. I used that extension in FireFox

onequorauser

Somewhere in this forum someone has explained about PageZipper. I used that extension in FireFox
Awesome dude.. Thank you very much!!

Btw...Is there some problem on my side or have most of the images vanished. The troubling part is I cannot even see images posted by people other than Nifty Taurus now...I went through till about pg. 80 and I could not see images posted by others either. Please see below
1526718203532.png

Sir all documents u posted are same sir...

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
No, they are all different. Just check the file sizes, all different. I even re-downloaded and checked.

That said, each page appears incomplete. Will see if there is another way of doing it.

rjshem

Rjshem ji ...

If you could open your own new thread (Only if you have time) and post your charts there ..
it would be much helpful ...
we (atleast I and may be others ) need to search different threads for your chart explanation..

and sometimes it gets buried ...

Thanks
Currently very busy so seperate thread not possible as for me if i do something i need to be fully commited for it. May be in future Will do some thing where i want to show how to build a small account into big one with proper moneymanagement . nice to see lot of people doing well (u,vivektrader,shiv nilnik nitingosavi ,sanjuetc)and also being active here.hope to see u guys go on and get bigger and better and also help others to grow like u .