Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

Subhadip

Subhadip

Hello Da, hope all's well. Just read a few of your posts, good to see you active again :D:D
Yes, Everything fine....was not active in TJ due to my extreme level travel & other works, now got time that is why back... Trading is fine..doing good

onequorauser

How much of an importance should be given to round number like XXX25, XXX50, XXX75 and XXX00 while entering a trade.

For an entry yesterday should the entry have been at A or B (wait for price to cross 10550 or just break of the first bar as PD was in UT)
Similarly, after the break of the flag, should the entry have been at C or D (basically just enter when flag breaks or wait for price to cross 10600)

1527314225769.png

Subhadip

How much of an importance should be given to round number like XXX25, XXX50, XXX75 and XXX00 while entering a trade.

For an entry yesterday should the entry have been at A or B (wait for price to cross 10550 or just break of the first bar as PD was in UT)
Similarly, after the break of the flag, should the entry have been at C or D (basically just enter when flag breaks or wait for price to cross 10600)

View attachment 25621
Intraday i would be entering when in safe mode in point C---else Point B when in Gung ho mode...

onequorauser

Intraday i would be entering when in safe mode in point C---else Point B when in Gung ho mode...
I was looking upon them as seprate trades. I was stopped out around 10575 in the first trade. So C/D would have been a second one trade.

In the second case, would we not wait for 10600 to cross before entering (at D) like we waited for 10550 to cross and enter at B? I mean wouldn't the same rule apply?

Subhadip

I was looking upon them as seprate trades. I was stopped out around 10575 in the first trade. So C/D would have been a second one trade.

In the second case, would we not wait for 10600 to cross before entering (at D) like we waited for 10550 to cross and enter at B? I mean wouldn't the same rule apply?
No I do not wait except for 10600, like number....Generally do not wait

As for your answer, i had not waited, rather ot was due to bar setup