Option trading help needed

DanPickUp

Dear Rajgreenpeace

Some questions came up when I was going to your very personal post. And a thanks goes to you to make such a post. And as you say: Every person has his personal view, but even then, some hard facts can help a lot to underline the soft personal views. :)

Now let me post question after question:

1. Why would it take 3 years to enter into option trading? Just because of your personal experience or are there other reasons with no personal values behind it? Some hard fact reasons?

2. What about the technicals? There are many option strategy which not need much knowledge of TA. So any hard facts here about the need of TA as you posted?

An other one:

You post to stop trading after reaching the monthly target. I do agree with that for daily targets. But why for the month? If you have a shop and you made your money already in the middle of the month, then you recommend to close the shop for the rest of the month? No clue why to do that or I see no hard fact behind that. Sorry, but here you may have to be a bit more clear.

One more: Selling stocks. Huu, that is surely more dangerous compare to buying and option. In that case I only can lose the amount I payed for the option and my risk is 100% defined. But in the case of going short stocks, I can loose huge money even I set a stop loss which is in the worst case not filled.

Good trading / DanPickUp

Hi,Sonika Today I will try to solve your question I understand what do u want to say,as u sad in another thread that u r a ex employee of KA....now u r jobless that's y u want to be a full time trader......your salary was 30k.....ok coming to the point....in my experience......I never suggest you for option.......trading.....bcz u r new.....just 1 n half yrs......You need....atleast 3 yrs...to enter option....this...is my opinion....others members..may differ....with me.....for..option....trading ..u must know technical....I will nt talk about the technical....bcz..there are..very..good thread ..u can find here....if your account size is small...trade in cash.....or..u can trade mini nifty.....but never try...stocks future....bcz stocks future trading u need..experience of ..2 yrs in index trading......if u dnt know technical..then....try to trade in news based stocks in cash market...example..if any....A category stocks down by 10% with out news...then buy that stocks.......or you can try...first 1 hour...good...top % .movement stocks.....u can find it....in ur trading software.....always try to protect your money....decide..your monthly target...suppose ur target is 10 k.....in 7 days u achieved your target...then never..trade again .....shut down ur computer...immediately......next 13 days ...u just watch..news and ...follow ...this forum....ok let me tell u very important thing....for buy a stocks sl 1% n tgt will 1%..means equal..but if u sell a stocks....tgt 2% sl 1%............bcz....when a stocks fall it will fall sharply......so try to earn more.....money..wen u sell stocks.....this is my experience...:thumb::thumb::thumb:
Some members confuse me but sir u clear all my query in this post thank u sir. Sir will you please share your email id or mob number Regards Sonika.:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Some members confuse me but sir u clear all my query in this post thank u sir. Sir will you please share your email id or mob number Regards Sonika.:clapping::clapping::clapping:
Don't take comment negatively....all... seniors members are here for....help.....and I don't like to share my mob or mail id....bcz my wife will kill me:D..........:lol::lol::lol:

Don't take comment negatively....all... seniors members are here for....help.....and I don't like to share my mob or mail id....bcz my wife will kill me:D..........:lol::lol::lol:
Well its against Traderji Rules..

You can dial 100,if you wanna contact me..My wife really wont mind.. :lol:

Dear Rajgreenpeace

Some questions came up when I was going to your very personal post. And a thanks goes to you to make such a post. And as you say: Every person has his personal view, but even then, some hard facts can help a lot to underline the soft personal views. :)

Now let me post question after question:

1. Why would it take 3 years to enter into option trading? Just because of your personal experience or are there other reasons with no personal values behind it? Some hard fact reasons?

2. What about the technicals? There are many option strategy which not need much knowledge of TA. So any hard facts here about the need of TA as you posted?

An other one:

You post to stop trading after reaching the monthly target. I do agree with that for daily targets. But why for the month? If you have a shop and you made your money already in the middle of the month, then you recommend to close the shop for the rest of the month? No clue why to do that or I see no hard fact behind that. Sorry, but here you may have to be a bit more clear.

One more: Selling stocks. Huu, that is surely more dangerous compare to buying and option. In that case I only can lose the amount I payed for the option and my risk is 100% defined. But in the case of going short stocks, I can loose huge money even I set a stop loss which is in the worst case not filled.

Good trading / DanPickUp
Hi,Den....sorry for late reply.....today I will try to answer your all q...plz take it positively....1.According to my experience..I define market in three parts school ,college ,and university...cash mkt is school...future is college....and option is university.....so u can't refer a person to enter in university..with out school or college....its according to their risk.....hope u understand what m trying to say.....2.Dear den...our market is battle field......looser is more than winner.....if u r fighting with sword...and others r fighting with AK57.....your winning chances will b lower than others.....hope..u..understand ....3.Why I sad stop trading after achieved your monthly target...bcz control greed...day .trading is all about probability...mind game,psychological...n....luck......wat ever holy grail..system u follow if your luck is not your favor u can't win.....why I sad monthly......bcz we all calculate our income monthly....Do your pay your internet bill daily?...no dear its monthly.....Do u think market is shop?I dnt know how many yrs u r in this market..... may b u r wise than..me...but I never think..its a shop.....you can find insurance of your shop....but...no one will give u insurance....of stock market.....hope u got it.....as far as selling is concern I sad cash market stocks...not..for option or future......:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Last edited: