Option trading help needed

TraderRavi

low risk profile
.1.According to my experience..I define market in three parts school ,college ,and university...cash mkt is school...future is college....and option is university.....so u can't refer a person to enter in university..with out school or college....its according to their risk.....hope u understand what m trying to say.....:thumb::thumb:
option buying is lower KG, option selling is upper KG...........
in first risk is limited to premium, in second their is unlimited risk..........
most of the option buyers get good profit one day, sensing easy money they loose their capital next day ...so they always remain in lower KG....:lol:
samajh mein aawa ki nahi aawa....:rofl:

for positional future trading , capital sud be > 3 lakh .....
1 lac is enough .....for index trading.........:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Dear,Sonika....no one will give u....spoon feed....read....DANPICKUP.'S...thread....if..you think..its still complicated to you.....so ..please stay away....from...option.....and dnt need to pm me..watever u want to ask......u ask here......:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Dear,Sonika....no one will give u....spoon feed....read....DANPICKUP.'S...thread....if..you think..its still complicated to you.....so ..please stay away....from...option.....and dnt need to pm me..watever u want to ask......u ask here......:thumb::thumb::thumb:
Sir,I want to trade in both.........:confused::confused::confused:

i have seen in nse website that option volume is always less than change in open intrest why is so my thinking is that wenever oi is created or suared off it will always generate volume ? ravi sir can u explain it?

one more where can i get past option data ?

TraderRavi

low risk profile
i have seen in nse website that option volume is always less than change in open intrest why is so my thinking is that wenever oi is created or suared off it will always generate volume ? ravi sir can u explain it?

one more where can i get past option data ?
You can check if anybody had uploaded historical option data in DATA section of traderji........and dont know about the first question, never noticed. I just trade naked options as shares for quick gain and time value not count much for daytraders and m ravi bhai /TR, no sir.