Option trading help needed

rkkarnani

rkkarnani,

I am referring to UC and LC in OPTIONS.
My doubt ,is why UC & LC are changed within the DAY? Whether Delta
is calculated on hourly basis?
No idea at all , but yes I also know that the limits are changed intraday as I have seen messages in RT from NSE on NEAT terminal about this change in UC and LC limit.
My broker told me that the change is done in Options UC/LC intraday on the basis of movement of the underlying beyond certain levels.

You can write to NSE and I am sure they will clarify, they usually respond to emails.

I m trading last 1 n half yrs plz any seniors elaborate.....which is better for me...future or option trading.....which is the best for safe and why?..thnx sonika....

escape

I m trading last 1 n half yrs plz any seniors elaborate.....which is better for me...future or option trading.....which is the best for safe and why?..thnx sonika....
Sonika, Options trading is high risk and high reward game. If you are ready to take high risk (I mean capital invested if not managed correctly, can reduce to even 50% to 75% in a day), then go ahead, else relax.

As you have only 1 and 1/2 year experience, personally I will not advise you to go ahead for options trading. You may go for Futures, but this one needs little higher capital than Options. But comparatively less risk and less reward too.

Meanwhile, do paper trading of Options and see how it works out.

DanPickUp

Hmm. Now you say you trade for 1 n half yrs and you still come up with a question like that. :confused:

Dear who ever you are: Also here you could give the impression that you are not aware about what you do. One thing then would be clear: You are not successful in what you do as other wise you not would come up with such basic questions. Ok, that could and can happen and some times we have to test different things to find our way. Maybe I am right and maybe I am wrong about that and your situation. But that is finally not the case as the question could be asked from any body.

The case is: Why don't you explain a bit more what you did until now and we may are able to lead you in the direction you have to look at based on what you tell us.

Asking what is best for me and what not with out explaining what you have in mind and how you feel comfortable and what your experience until now was is just nonsenses, as there is no best and no safest in what ever you do in trading. Asking the way you do means serving food to the people with out putting any herbs or what so ever in it. No taste so no reason to eat it. Here you can have it back. Thank you. Hope you got the point.

You are safest when you not trade and keep your money some where in a safe bank which pays you only interest on your money. But that seems not your way as you show interest in trading. I could move on here, but now I give back the ball to you to fill up the missing information or in trading, the gap, in your questions. Curios to read your next post. :)

Good trading / DanPickUp

Asking what is best for me and what not with out explaining what you have in mind and how you feel comfortable and what your experience until now was is just nonsenses, as there is no best and no safest in what ever you do in trading. Asking the way you do means serving food to the people with out putting any herbs or what so ever in it. No taste so no reason to eat it. Here you can have it back. Thank you. Hope you got the point.

You are safest when you not trade and keep your money some where in a safe bank which pays you only interest on your money. But that seems not your way as you show interest in trading. I could move on here, but now I give back the ball to you to fill up the missing information or in trading, the gap, in your questions. Curios to read your next post. :)

Good trading / DanPickUp
Agreed and liked the reply very much :)