ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backfill

kishys

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

same message i am getting
Hi,

Do you have the setup files, it has been removed from the rapishare site.

Can you pls mail me at k98206 @ y a h o o . c o m, if at all you have it.

Thanks
Kishy

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

Hi everybody,
I joined traderji just now. I started investing in stocks since nov 07. Invested much till Jan 22. And now since then struggling to minimise the loss.
I m Using ICICI direct & Reliancemoney with bsnl250 broadband connection.
I have not done day trading yet, but will be trying soon.
I hope i will get useful information from all ur past discussions.
I reached here in search of realtime quotes.
Thanks...... :

techdump

Dear Members,

Many members enquired about the expiration of ChartsData evaluation version. As i said before, the evaluation version is not stable and please don't rely on it untill the original version is released and i am working on it to the extend - implementing new features/suggestions given by members and minimizing complexities/errors.

Please wait for sometime to develop the stable and reliable version of ChartsData and as i said before, i assure that it will fullfill all your expectations.

Happy Trading...

Loganathan

Dear Members,

Many members enquired about the expiration of ChartsData evaluation version. As i said before, the evaluation version is not stable and please don't rely on it untill the original version is released and i am working on it to the extend - implementing new features/suggestions given by members and minimizing complexities/errors.

Please wait for sometime to develop the stable and reliable version of ChartsData and as i said before, i assure that it will fullfill all your expectations.

Happy Trading...

Loganathan

Techdump can u pls tell us how reset the evalution period till the original version comes.:)

Dear Members,

Happy Trading...

Loganathan
Pl extend the expiration period for evaluation version

pra

Banned

Dear Members,

Happy Trading...

Loganathan
Hi Lognathan

Pl , release your 1st version again without evalution file to help traderji members. We are now maintain our life in advance stage by the help of scientists. If they are not did --------- we are all in jungle(imagin). However, if you do want revenue pl, give price. As a humanity, hope, you will share your innovation for free for members because here revenue generation is not matter but matter is what you will give to the people or your motherland.

Hope, you will take action immediately.

Thanks

Pra

Last edited:

pra

Banned

Hi loganathan

Pl, reply as on urgent basis on your decession and request you don't hanging with hope.

Pra

marc

Dear Loganathan Sir,

I am new to this forum.I like your chartsdata tool.How can i contact u.I leave my mail id here.After relesing your original version please inform to this mail id :
[email protected],and also i try to catch u in this forum.

yours,
Marcus.

chim

hi Guys,
Can anyone Please provide me with the SetUp of whatever is available.

Thanks in Advance,
Chim

where have u gone techdump?????:(
No replies , no answers

Just release your original version or update for the evalution version so evalution period extended till original version comes
PLS man do it:)

minimum-- pls reply to the group

Last edited: