ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backfill

milind2754

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

I am using chartsdata software for fetching data to amibroker. since last 2,3 days I am getting error of 1 hour time delay. why is this problem of time delay ?

milind

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

I am using chartsdata software for fetching data to amibroker. since last 2,3 days I am getting error of 1 hour time delay. why is this problem of time delay ?
Are you not in India. Symptoms seem to indicate something to do with DST

Techdump pls help

I am getting some errors
1- It showing time delay of one hour

2- What data is showing in "ChartsData" is not feeding in Neither in amibroker nor metastock:eek:

Pls Help

Other members showing same error pls share

--------------
shashank

ayyas

Hi Loganathan,
Thanks for this great s/w. Excellent work.

One issue is if I get the back fill for that day the date is like 11/6/2008 format (MM/DD/YYYY). Later when the online ticks / data starts to come in it is like 6/11/2008 (MM/DD/YYYY).
Hence it shows up behind todays (backfilled) data

Second issue is regarding volume (I am not able to understand the issue but it looks like it keeps adding the volume for some X bars).

Third issue is the time is showing 1 hr delayed.

It would be great if you are able to fix them in your next release.
- ayyas

sunilhmgg

Dear members,

I removed the old version installation file from r a p i d s h a r e as i am upgrading ChartsData with new features.

Let me take some time to develop, test and release asap, and i assure that it will fulfill all your expectations/suggestions.

Happy Trading...

Loganathan
Dear Mr. Techdump

I am eager to download your software which backfills from ODIN (realtime).

I request you to come online on y-a-h-o-o m-s-n-g-r and add my id : [email protected]

Since I do not know your id, i am requesting you to add my id.

Kindly come online.

Regards

Sunil

kishys

Re: Updated: ODIN/***** realtime data to Ami, Mstock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

Hi Logan,

Your app seems to be very useful for tech. analysis.

However i request you to please mail me the link or post the latest link for download.

Regards
Kishy :)

jpatel

Hello
anyone can help me that how to confuger to extract data from ODIN i have version 9.0 of ODIN i did all thing as here instructed. also did column profile as per instruction in odin but i am not gettin data
need help

gagandeep

I want live stock rates in nse and bse in excel file plz help me in this

Hi techdump

my chartsdata is showing "your evalution version has expired, please contact chartsdata@*****.com or [email protected] for registered version"

So techdump, so pls tell us all what r u charges r for registered version

waiting to buy

Last edited:

jpatel

same message i am getting