NSEIndia Data Downloader

:thumb: No doubt, ur software is great, but some advanced feature is needed, 1) in our charting tool we can't daily update both ticker like mtnl and y a h o o symbol mtnl.ns, i mean y a h o o symbol end with .ns and nseindia symbol without .ns, so we need to make a tick box which can delete .ns or add .ns with every symbol in our symbol list, so we can download realtime from y a h o o and eod we update it with nseindia symbol for accurate open close and accurate daily volume. example in hsquote software
2)nseindia live update not auto refresh after 15 sec.
3)we need a symbol selection option from bhavcopy, after download bhavcopy if we need only 200 company favorite symbol in our data base how can we choose that, example in cemcomputsoft eod,
thax keep ur software upgrade continue and try some more speed like ......:)

goto " Development of Software Utilities " and look for the start of this thread and see the attachments to this thread.
The file name is "NSE Data Downloader 01-Dec-2008 Final Update.zip"

murthymsr

Hello Friends,
I have been away for a long time... I will have to catch up with all the messages posted and i will reply as soon as i can.
Hi Preston,

Welcome back to India and to the forum. :clap:

Very glad to know that you will be continuing your support to the NSE DD.

Thanks

murthymsr

goto " Development of Software Utilities " and look for the start of this thread and see the attachments to this thread.
The file name is "NSE Data Downloader 01-Dec-2008 Final Update.zip"
Great job!
Excellent software, worked perfectly! :clapping:

Thanks a lot :)