NSEIndia Data Downloader

Hello Folks,
I have made a program in VB to download EOD Bhavcopies and Indice data and also to download previous Bhavcopies and Indice data given a selected period. If anyone is interested in having a look at it or need such a program download it from here! Please give me some feed back I would appreciate it very much.
Regards,
Preston Myers.

This is the latest link to the program...
http://www.4shared.com/file/iDah00Uk/SimpleNSEDownloader_31Dec2009.html

Last edited:

chintan786

HI Myers, i just used the utility uploaded by u.. it is working perfectly fine and it is very good.. 1 suggestion to u .. if possible please add ncdex and MCX also.

good work:)

chintan

Last edited:
mast

maza aa gaya, i loved it , can i request one thing---is it possible to get tick data so that it can be used in TA s/w
:)

Hello Folks,
Thanks for your appreciation of my little program. I 'm glad you find it usefull. Tick data is not provided for free if it is I will have to find out about that before I can program that and get tick data!!
Regards,
Preston Myers.

Last edited:

Apple

Hi, Myers
I received fallowing error message while opening NSEIndia Data Downloader
" Component 'Mscomct2.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid "

hi prestonmyers2
thanks for providing such nice utility.will you make a utility which can down intraday data of all nse listed stocks and can be used in fibotrader.
thanks once again
RANJITSINGH66

chintan786

Hello Chintan786,
I dont know what you mean by ncdex and MCX can you please let me know where this data is downloaded from?
REgards,
Preston Myers.
hi Myers, MCX and NCDEX are commodity exchanges in India.
MCX= Multi commodity exchange( www.mcxindia.com)

NCDEX= National commodity exchange( ncdexindia.com)

warm regards
chintan:)