NSEIndia Data Downloader

Thanks my friends,
I'm glad that u like the program. I enjoyed developing it. Dear Murthy I am very busy these days and don't know if i can do anymore modifications to the program in the near future. Murthy do u do FNO trading? I want to get into it any help will be appreciated.
Thanks & Regards,
Preston.:)

murthymsr

Thanks my friends,
I'm glad that u like the program. I enjoyed developing it. Dear Murthy I am very busy these days and don't know if i can do anymore modifications to the program in the near future. Murthy do u do FNO trading? I want to get into it any help will be appreciated.
Thanks & Regards,
Preston.:)
Dear Preston,

Thanks for your good words!

Sorry, that I do not have any FNO trading experience. I am not a trader in the conventional sense.

But, to the extent I know, FNO trading demands lot of time, which appears to be in short supply for you. So, be cautious.

Regards.
murthymsr

Hi Preston,

Due to change in url for downloading Indices data by NSEINDIA the indices data is not downloading thru your software.

If Possible make some changes in your software, so that whenever nseindia makes some changes in its url for downloading bhavcopy and indices data we can change the new url for downloading the required data ourself.

with regards

Samvet Lahari

Hello my friends,
I am happy to upload the latest version of the NSEDataDownloader. I added a new feature to convert FOBhave copy to a useable format to upload into amibroker Please check it out and revert back.
Regards,
Preston.
P.S please delete the settings file in your NSEDataDownloader folder then unzip this version.:)

Hello Guys I just found a little bug and corrected it!
here's the latest updated version.

Last edited:
Hi Preston

I need an utility to push the intraday data(RT) to amiborker from Indiainfoline TT advance software.Can you please help if possible

Thanks
Jenni

Hi Preston

First of all - Kudos for your relentless efforts!

I am a newbie to this forum and to stock market in general, so much so that I have been looking for definition of "bhavcopy" on the net but havent yet found something explanatory:). Have gone through the entire thread and noticed that you have worked on many a version revision.

I know its a long shot, but by any chance is there a help manual available for your software, which explains how to use it - so that I dont have to bother you for small things. The GUI is kinda not so intuitive.

otherwise, I have a query - I have just started using MetaStock. Can this application download/convert data to feed Metastock for equities. If yes, has anyone on this thread explained the steps anywhere? I seriously have gone through the entire thread but haven't figured it out as yet.

My apologies in advance if the question is uninformed.

Regards