Notes of a beginner ...

WOD

I know this profession is free and fair for all. But my purpose for seeking clarification was something else.

Why I asked for clarification is that one of our member who is definitely a male had to add something to his desired ID when he sought to register with this forum because his desired ID was already taken by someone else. So he added "Pinku" to hisdesired ID and got registered. That is it. That is all he has done. But thereafter he got so much of unwanted solicitations and mails that he was frustrated and requested the moderators to change his ID. Infact, that member had openly declared those facts here in this forum as well. If PV is really male, I donot want him (now clarified) to undergo all those experiences. That is why I gently reminded. No other purpose or motive or bias.

Yes RSI, he is a mail.....I knew that from the start.....there is very much difference the way two gender reacts and we can spot that........

Alright..I think we should stop paying any heed to someone who use female identity to gain attention........(I suppose he definitely dont want any cooperation from us cause he is stubborn for sure)........

AW10

leave it AW....I know wat is like....let this girl go by her way.....

@PW....
Don't take anything seriously that I mentioned.....it just that I saw a person with attitude just like me getting into this buiseness as I got 10 months back. you see, then these seniors like AW,columbus,adheer told me the reality of buiseness but I overheard it and paid fior it.....its just that I don't want those things to happen with you....and that's the reason I am posting these messages from my windows mobile phone(its painful).....

Last but not the least.....go ahead and then holdon....success is around the corner....
Thanks WOD. Appreciate your reply.
Only motivation for me to post here was to help beginner with my learning and experience. Male/Female/Gay was never a reason. I saw great beginner's questions and I replied to that. Hope that will help many other members on TJ.

Bit disappointed that the turn this nice learning oriented thread has taken lately, can't help it. Market has taught enough to let the things go the way want because we can't control them.

PV, will appreciate if you can take out your good questions and great replies to them from people like RSI/ Smart_Trade etc and create a new thread in Beginners section so that it helps other. Otherwise, let us know if you are ignoring this request then someone (or me) can still do that copy/paste work. Lets respect the time and attitude of helping others that many people have shown to help beginners.

All the best with you trading.

Last edited:

AW10

... A great reasoning for the other side of the coin ... But somehow it feels like "escaping out" from the battle-field ... My View is that ... I have less amount left right now (Rs. 4000/- only) ... It is a REAL challenge to protect them and make it grow ... Unless I face REAL challenges like this I won't grow up as a trader...

... My learning method is "problem first" and "theory" later ...Its my experience that when one learns theory in this way it gets embedded in the blood and he/she never forgets easily,,,

... So let me use my mind ... let me generate REAL problems ... let me find / help me find the way out ... Let my understanding evolve ... This "evolution" is my success criteria ... making money is going to be a fantastic "side effect" of that ...

... So I always prefer this side ... I will always invest here the amount which otherwise I would happily donate! ... not more ... not less!

regards,
priyanvada
I respect your individuality. We all are different and there is no reason you should agree with me. Because of this differences in our view, market exists.
Otherwise, everybody will be buyer in the market at one time.. We do need people with opposite view.

Wishing you best of luck in your trading.

Happy Trading

priyanvada

I respect your individuality.
This is very very rare statement I have heard till date. This is all what a girl like me dream for everyone to behave with themselves ...

Peoples like you are very very rare.

Anyway today I am very happy ... After 3 weeks i am seeing ray of light again in my account ... My balance was 3513Rs. initially ... Right now it is 3806.84 ... 293.84 Rs. gain ...

The trailing stop loss has served like a blessing for me ... This idea is really fantastic !!! ... You only have to "be" with it and adjust the stop loss from time to time ... this is such simple & yet such powerful tool ...

May this fantastic "trailing stoploss" bless my account in future too!

regards,
priyanvada