Notes of a beginner ...

AMITBE

Hello to all, at this very lively and emotive discussion going on here.

This is the reason that TJ is such a great place...most anyone can find their personal comfort level and be free to be who they are without fear or inhibition.

I'd just like to bring up a suggestion just received:

To maintain the general order of what belongs where, it has been suggested that this thread, looking at its general drift and content, be moved to another area of this site.
The preferred destination suggested is General Chit Chat.
Perhaps Words Of Wisdom could be another location...as a lot of personal experiences etc. are being shared.

Can I leave the choice with Priyanvada who has started this thread?
Later tonight or tomorrow morning, once she has decided, this thread can be moved appropriately.

Thanks to all for cooperating.

With regards.

WOD

Ohh dear ...

Don't take any pain for me ... it is good you want to see me through ... but don't put yourself in pain ...Better take whole thing this way ....

Priyanvada's way to deal with things is just a "strategy" among "all possible strategies" to dealing with things in the world ...

Lets we all wait and after 6 months, 6 years, or 60 years it works out to be right or not? :)

If you are eager ... I am also eager too watch what happens next in this way of life? http://www.traderji.com/images/smilies/console.gif:console:

regards,
priyanvada
Oh...god...what kind of girl she is...I thought I am the biggest stubborn until recently.....just Imagine such a girl becoming my wife..

Dear priya...maf kardo mujhe....I am accepting my defeat...you won..be happy now....

sweat dreams.....

priyanvada

Hello to all, at this very lively and emotive discussion going on here.

This is the reason that TJ is such a great place...most anyone can find their personal comfort level and be free to be who they are without fear or inhibition.

I'd just like to bring up a suggestion just received:

To maintain the general order of what belongs where, it has been suggested that this thread, looking at its general drift and content, be moved to another area of this site.
The preferred destination suggested is General Chit Chat.
Perhaps Words Of Wisdom could be another location...as a lot of personal experiences etc. are being shared.

Can I leave the choice with Priyanvada who has started this thread?
Later tonight or tomorrow morning, once she has decided, this thread can be moved appropriately.

Thanks to all for cooperating.

With regards.
Dear Sir,
I don't mind now you keep anything or delete the whole that "priyanvada" has written... because it has no "experiential" value as such ... But what masters has suggested is of REAL value for beginners like me...So let that remain right here ... for reference of all newcomers ...

... So is it possible to filter out individual posts which you feel not fitting here and put it in another thread where ever you feel appropriate & giving it some "new name" to that thread?... If yes then do it right now ... but let the "salt" remain right here for others to taste :)

Thanks n regards,
priyanvada

TFL

priyanvada,

In-order to keep a thread under some specific section that thread should have good content regarding the subject. Otherwise if we are loose talking like this it will loose the focus from the subject and lead to unnecessary discussion or spammers(yet to come) to come in to disturb the flow if this thread. So we need to focus to the subject of this thread rather than chit chat. As from your post, I think you love to flow everything good here...It will be good if you can open another thread for chit chat under respective section and we all will be participating there too.

TFL.

AMITBE

Dear Sir,
I don't mind now you keep anything or delete the whole that "priyanvada" has written... because it has no "experiential" value as such ... But what masters has suggested is of REAL value for beginners like me...So let that remain right here ... for reference of all newcomers ...

... So is it possible to filter out individual posts which you feel not fitting here and put it in another thread where ever you feel appropriate & giving it some "new name" to that thread?... If yes then do it right now ... but let the "salt" remain right here for others to taste :)

Thanks n regards,
priyanvada
Ok then, Priyanvada...

I'll move this to General Chit Chat the way it is evolving now.

Perhaps later you can make a selection of posts which you think would be useful to beginners...like a compilation and post them under Beginners Guide.

Please do continue this discussion over at the General Chit Chat section.

Thanks.

RSI

You had better not or people are going to start screaming sexism.:D

But in all seriousness this is a profession where gender doen not matter.
I know this profession is free and fair for all. But my purpose for seeking clarification was something else.

Why I asked for clarification is that one of our member who is definitely a male had to add something to his desired ID when he sought to register with this forum because his desired ID was already taken by someone else. So he added "Pinku" to hisdesired ID and got registered. That is it. That is all he has done. But thereafter he got so much of unwanted solicitations and mails that he was frustrated and requested the moderators to change his ID. Infact, that member had openly declared those facts here in this forum as well. If PV is really male, I donot want him (now clarified) to undergo all those experiences. That is why I gently reminded. No other purpose or motive or bias.