Notes of a beginner ...

WOD

... Haahaa no wayyy... If I haven't earned a single rupee after 6 months I will still tell everyone here with a lot of satisfaction and fun ... So don't worry about it ... until its "My earned money" which is being invested ,,,there is absolutely no problem at all ...

... Look .. just in 3 weeks I have managed myself to lose Rs. 6000 ... but it has taught me so many valuable lessons at such cheap price ... So I feel everything funny right now ... In case I earn too much do tell me if you need some financial help for your any kind of ventures or adventures ... i WILL send you a DD on your address ... Do tell me also if you have lost some money in stocks ... I will try to cover it up ... :)

No problem at all till I get married ... :)

regards,
priyanvada
WOW, wat a attitude....never came across a girl like you....If you stay like this for anothe 6 months whike trading real money, then I would really like to meet with you......you see I am also a bachelor.......

WOD

WOW, wat a attitude....never came across a girl like you....If you stay like this for anothe 6 months whike trading real money, then I would really like to meet with you......you see I am also a bachelor.......
and one more thing....Ashish requires help of no one to recover his losses...He has written his own destiny converting every obstacle in his path to a milestone consistenly for last 25 years...and hell he will continue doing so...

priyanvada

priyanvada,

I feels more when I trade with my earned money than father's,

TFL
:) This is really wonderful to hear this from someone masters like you!! "Acceptance" of "what is happening" is first step of "getting over" , that obstacle!

moreover I'm Trading For Living...since its my profession,
Wow! May you be become REAL expert in your profession with such abilities that ... if tomorrow if someone's steels or your earned fortunes, and you be left with some bare amount of 10,000 then too you should rise like a sun with "your abilities"!!! That day if it happens, of course everyone around will clap for you ... but your soul will too clap for you!!! Thats most important according to me!
... and mind you, the way you always help foolish beginners like me, with such sincerity ... You DESERVE to be a winner!!

I'm fearful to be a looser no matter who's money is.
... Cheers for this acceptance! ... I also have fear of snakes...So what??? ... what is wrong ??? ...This actually supports me for living long and be careful with that animal ... So if it is in "rational" limits why bother ...

Other face of Your fear might be say lust or greed to be super successful... fear alone can not alone exist ... If her husband dies she has to die ... So do consider how much you are eager to be a successful then you will understand your fear ...

... Thats why always focus my greed and lust not on successful but the "ability" to be successful in any given situation ... this seems something solid or say creative focus ... which has no other bad side to fear off ... It is ground flat inability inside me right now ... And i dream for ability ... if growth happens in that direction it is a "no-return" type of growth...Just like you learning to drive a bicycle or learning to swim ... you can not unlearn this ... unless some huge damage to your memory/brain (probably)...

So don't worry dear sir ... you are our light ... You are not allowed to turn off in any case !!! :)

regards,
priyanvada

Last edited:

priyanvada

PV,

The money that I lost initially in the market was my two years of savings out of my salary.

and let me tell you this it hurts a lot...

Alright....hope you will trade with real money soon; after which write a post here what you felt after loosing money..(hope u don't loose but u will have to pay dues to the market so can't help)

Hoho I have played only with REAL money only ... that was my 2- 3 months savings ...:)

WOD

Take it slow babe.....

You see, I had attitude much like you when I entered engineering 8 years back only to get my overconfident bruised badly.....I learned my lesson hardway that time and now I think beyond my boundries WHICH has lead me become a good programmer and above that a mature person....

Once again nice to meet with you...

Take care and trade safely....

priyanvada

Hi Priyanvada , great stuff. Appreciate your understanding of the subject (at this stage of trading career) and committment to learn and improve.
Way to go. Keep it up.
What I appreciate more is that u are willing to share this with others on TJ forum.
I have followed your discussion with RSI but deciding to jump in here now.

My view on paper trade - Imagin you are learning to drive a car. After 1 or 2 days, u are in the position to gears.. Are u confident of taking the car to highway and drive among all trucks / bus.
Or are u confident of taking the car to bussiest part of your city.
Same goes for swimming or any other game.. Thats exactly where paper trading helps. I know it is painful / no attractive / boring / no real action.. But it has its own advantage.
It helps u to get used to your system and rules (by repeatition),
It helps in tuning your mind, eyes, brain, thought process to meticulously look for your setup and pull the trigger(by continous practice).
It protects your capital (no real money involved)
Proves your system (if it doesn't make money in paper trade, then what makes u think that it will make money in real trading)

Imagin the case, that u are standing on 30ft diving board and taking you 3rd jump.. What are your feelings ?
And now imagin the case when you are standing at the same board but this time u have the experience of 1000 previous jumps ?

Yes, paper trading has its own limitations as well. It will not give u practice of real life emotions.. For that u have to face the mkt. But atleast when u come to the market after paper trade, you will have
less challange and just have to handle only the psychology.. not the system. Otherwise, u will double challange of thinking about system as well as your psychololgy.

Hope this helps. look at both the sides and the edge of coin before taking a decision.

Happy Trading.
... A great reasoning for the other side of the coin ... But somehow it feels like "escaping out" from the battle-field ... My View is that ... I have less amount left right now (Rs. 4000/- only) ... It is a REAL challenge to protect them and make it grow ... Unless I face REAL challenges like this I won't grow up as a trader...

... My learning method is "problem first" and "theory" later ...Its my experience that when one learns theory in this way it gets embedded in the blood and he/she never forgets easily,,,

... So let me use my mind ... let me generate REAL problems ... let me find / help me find the way out ... Let my understanding evolve ... This "evolution" is my success criteria ... making money is going to be a fantastic "side effect" of that ...

... So I always prefer this side ... I will always invest here the amount which otherwise I would happily donate! ... not more ... not less!

regards,
priyanvada

WOD

leave it AW....I know wat is like....let this girl go by her way.....

@PW....
Don't take anything seriously that I mentioned.....it just that I saw a person with attitude just like me getting into this buiseness as I got 10 months back. you see, then these seniors like AW,columbus,adheer told me the reality of buiseness but I overheard it and paid fior it.....its just that I don't want those things to happen with you....and that's the reason I am posting these messages from my windows mobile phone(its painful).....

Last but not the least.....go ahead and then holdon....success is around the corner....

priyanvada

leave it AW....I know wat is like....let this girl go by her way.....

@PW....
Don't take anything seriously that I mentioned.....it just that I saw a person with attitude just like me getting into this buiseness as I got 10 months back. you see, then these seniors like AW,columbus,adheer told me the reality of buiseness but I overheard it and paid fior it.....its just that I don't want those things to happen with you....and that's the reason I am posting these messages from my windows mobile phone(its painful).....

Last but not the least.....go ahead and then holdon....success is around the corner....
Ohh dear ...

Don't take any pain for me ... it is good you want to see me through ... but don't put yourself in pain ...Better take whole thing this way ....

Priyanvada's way to deal with things is just a "strategy" among "all possible strategies" to dealing with things in the world ...

Lets we all wait and after 6 months, 6 years, or 60 years it works out to be right or not? :)

If you are eager ... I am also eager too watch what happens next in this way of life? http://www.traderji.com/images/smilies/console.gif:console:

regards,
priyanvada