Not able to take correct decisions

Sry if I don't know who CV is, I am not discouraging him, just that If I have to trust someone, as for now I will trust Evidence of earnings that Religare has provided me.

I am doing Intradays, if CV can give me some tips I can bet on them tomorrow, just to check who is better. I can bet upto Rs200000 Intraday, so stock price is no problem

Hmmmmmm.....Well....Well......The Moment You Accept That You Do Not Know Technical Analysis That 'Well'......You Should Start Doing....... Well..........Enough

The Statement Above Is A Serious Statement & Not A Joke

SavantGarde
Very nice,my friend,very nice......:)

Saint

Sry if I don't know who CV is, I am not discouraging him, just that If I have to trust someone.
lol :D......not sure if there is anything or anyone on this planet who can discourage him.So don't worry on that count......

I am doing Intradays, if CV can give me some tips I can bet on them tomorrow, just to check who is better. I can bet upto Rs200000 Intraday, so stock price is no problem
Think his reply would be "What's in it for me?Why should I even bother.....?"

Don't forget ......while one analyst proves that he can give better tips than the other(and all can't trade for peanuts!),the trader silently pulls massive amounts out of the market.

Saint