Beware : eSignal RT Data Incorrect & Unreliable

Anybody using Real Time eSignal Data Feed ?

I have been monitoring their Real Time Intraday data specifically for Nifty Futures and found that

(1) Their Intraday High-Lows on Nifty futures do not match with the exchange High-Lows & what is worse is their Intraday High-Lows do not match with their own Daily High-Lows on their daily charts. Try it & you will be shocked.

(2) Many times their data stops in the middle of trading sessions leaving vaccum & they are not able to fill that vaccum so you have permanent incorrect & non continuous data.

(3) Many times their data do not start when markets open.

(4) If you are using Advanced GET or any technical analysis software, All this will lead to total incorrect Wave Counts, wrong Fib levels, wrong Indicator values & FALSE Signals using their Ad GET strategies Like XTL, Type 1 & 2, False Bar Stochastics etc. etc. etc.

(5) This might be the case for all the stocks & futures, if so let everyone know which ones have these problems.

Has anybody experienced or noticed this ?

Have you complained to eSignal & if yes what was their response ?

If so please post your comments and let us all complain to eSignal.

This is totally ridiculous for a Mega Data Firm like eSignal to have this kind of Inaccurate data as well as missing data.

Thank you all.

r u using real version of e-signal.......what is the cost. where it is available

Hi Uashish,

Where do u get the figure of $42, I saw price of over $ 100 for realtime data from esignal. Please provide me the referebce for where do u get $42 from.

Thanks
Ram

bbgen

They hardly care. You have to speak to the right person to get the things done right. I spoke to them countless times(wasting my overseas phone charges) and finally got my problem taken care of. Do you realize that for IPOs, you will not get the data on teh IPO debut day and sometimes you have to wait 3 days?

And you are right! For a company of its size, it has the worst service and all they want is to charge higher, give you less symbols, and make you pay for upgrades that you would not use.

Go ahead and shoot a letter to the customer service manager and CC to Scott Johnson(I dun have his email here) but go ahead and ask from the esigal staff. He is good and he is the director of customer service I think. Unfortunately, those working for him are...... sigh....