Not able to take correct decisions

What do u mean by professional advice is subscribing to the Religare 'research paper'? :eek: Give us a break man.
I don't care what u use, don't do it yourself. These people get paid to get more customers so they want to provide inside information.
Just example they said dishtv will go to 70-75 when it was 60. and in 2 days it went till 74.40;)

H

hari09omkar

I don't care what u use, don't do it yourself. These people get paid to get more customers so they want to provide inside information.
Just example they said dishtv will go to 70-75 when it was 60. and in 2 days it went till 74.40;)
Great,u solved the whole problem of buying and selling!
Have u ever wondered why these people are eager to let u know the secrets of this 60 to 75 jump in two days? Don't tell me they are tired of keeping the secrets to themselves!

Well, for the simple reason, they are not speculators.
The are happy with Brokerage money.
We are the gamblers.
If they provide bad tips, people will search for some other Broker (plenty of them)

So these researchers get paid for finding concrete news etc. and if you see a track of at least Religare, they are quite consistent.

Current tip Hotelleela to touch 56+ tomorrow

H

hari09omkar

Well, for the simple reason, they are not speculators.
The are happy with Brokerage money.
We are the gamblers.
If they provide bad tips, people will search for some other Broker (plenty of them)
You are going to hate Religare in coming days,I speculate this.And whomsoever u chose the result will be the same.

C

CreditViolet

Go on keep speculating, for me they are good. I made 10% profit excluding brokerage in 10 days since I joined them, so I am happy as of now.
Also a wonderful site to use is
http://www.buzzingstocks.com/in/index.pl?t=EMAMILTD&f=1
Its called Beginners Luck. I have been a Religare customer since long and the insider info with concrete news which you are raving about will soon be the very thing you will be complaining about.

Its called Beginners Luck. I have been a Religare customer since long and the insider info with concrete news which you are raving about will soon be the very thing you will be complaining about.
Well I am not hear to discuss someone's being good or not. They give u 4-5 picks a day, if your gutt feeling tells u to listen then go ahead.

Today there call was KSOILS to go to 120 in 3 months time, I did intraday, as II don't like name of company, Bought it at 87 and sold it for 86.9 (after 4 hours). I could have taken Delivery, but my gutt feeling is not good of it;)

C

CreditViolet

Well I am not hear to discuss someone's being good or not. They give u 4-5 picks a day, if your gutt feeling tells u to listen then go ahead.

Today there call was KSOILS to go to 120 in 3 months time, I did intraday, as II don't like name of company, Bought it at 87 and sold it for 86.9 (after 4 hours). I could have taken Delivery, but my gutt feeling is not good of it;)
How long have you been trading?

wc2007...mmm..i accept what you say...but i don't accept with whom you are saying.....i think you should know who is CreditVoilet, then you will come to know what gut feeling he has.

he has helped lot of people in learning path of this field.

i think you have long way to go....never mind, time will always make us better and better.

regards
suba