Nirvana.afl by MRTQ13

Hi ,
I am new to this thread. I downloaded the modified Nirvana.afl and tried applying on charts but repeatedly it is giving a bunch of errors like syntax and values not initiated etc.

My old nirvana afl works well. I have copied all the required dll files also. Can somebody help me with a working version of the AFL please. Or please suggest how to fix it.

Thanks,

Sri

a1b1trader

Hi Sri

Which nirvana afl is giving syntax error.
Either post the afl or the post no. or the link, from where you have taken the afl.
I will try to help.

Thanks A1B1 Trader,

When i loaded it today to cut and paste the errors, it seemed to work. I did not anything, more. I tried many times yesterday from post 859 and other links and it gave the same error messages .
New session and it worked. Funny.

Thanks for your assistance to help me.
Sri

Hello,
has somebody done a write up of how to interpret the Nirvana.afl and modified nirvana AFl for trading purposes. I am eager to learn from people who are experienced in using it.
It will be great if they can talk about the Time frames that work well for index and stock futures etc..

Thanks

Hello,
has somebody done a write up of how to interpret the Nirvana.afl and modified nirvana AFl for trading purposes. I am eager to learn from people who are experienced in using it.
It will be great if they can talk about the Time frames that work well for index and stock futures etc..

Thanks