Nirvana.afl by MRTQ13

amibrokerfans

it is awesome kindly provide some link for the software and the code that ur using...

anyways for rocketjet.... i m sorry to say sir but the only proper use of rocketjet is for TSL....... rest all is covered in original nirvana with volume spike :)
DEAR

this trade is not mine. neither i have proper knowledge, how these trades had been done. i have some clue ofcourse. when i will able trade like these, i will share it.

and rocketjet is nothing but modified nirvana. few extra my fav indi added in circle. trendline add. volumespiker added, radar macd added, tsl added, fix sup/res ( prev H, L, C and 2days O) added, new modified bar color added ( given by mrtq13 himself).

amibrokerfans

amifans,

have you shifted to mt4 coz not many of us will not test your afl in RT as many of us use amibroker ???
lol thats funny ethan hunt bro.

see, the fact is i never tried to help anyone. i just wanted to build a system which can help my personal trading. and yes i like to share things whenever i find something good somewhere.

my ideology is that, i can use any software rapidminer to good old metastock ( and i did), but condition is simple.. will it help to improve my trading?? if yes, then why not i try it? and very soon we all can use mt4 RT without anycost, by the bless of Mr. ramdas.

PS: i didnt "build" any afl, neither i am a developer. :D

Shailu

amifans,

have you shifted to mt4 coz not many of us will not test your afl in RT as many of us use amibroker ???
ethan leg pullers like u r really useless. if u dont want amibroker fans help than why u see his thread dont see .
due to people like u many people didnt get good work from person like amibroker fan and his hard work. u just love to pull legs.