Nirvana.afl by MRTQ13

Hi Friends,

I am new in stock market. I use amibroker software for analyses. I want write one simple afl in intraday 30 min candle chart when candle color is green and after closing these green candle and next candle is break high of previous green candle buy call and vise versa in case of red candle

if any one do these pls try.......

Thanks

i am fan of amibrokerfans and i enjoyed rajus comments and support.now i am missing all.
i am back after 4 months gap.i traded using nirvan with different version, but i could not get good results from nirvana and shifted to MT4. actual i came from mt4 to amibroker but now i am feeling happy i am back home into mt4.now i am using data of first charting excellent but expensive waiiting for ramdas sir. all other systems backfilling is a problem there is no other way other than going for data provider.
Now i am requesting Mr amibrokerfans to start MT4 thread and i will share my experience in mt4 and also requesting to join raju and shivangi for the new thread.
now i am getting good results with mt4 . eagerly waitting for all

i am fan of amibrokerfans and i enjoyed rajus comments and support.now i am missing all.
I am back after 4 months gap.i traded using nirvan with different version, but i could not get good results from nirvana and shifted to mt4. Actual i came from mt4 to amibroker but now i am feeling happy i am back home into mt4.now i am using data of first charting excellent but expensive waiiting for ramdas sir. All other systems backfilling is a problem there is no other way other than going for data provider.
Now i am requesting mr amibrokerfans to start mt4 thread and i will share my experience in mt4 and also requesting to join raju and shivangi for the new thread.
Now i am getting good results with mt4 . Eagerly waitting for all
same situation here sir ji
THANKS TO AMIBORKERFANS

REGARDS
CHINMAY