Nifty Swing & Intra Trades

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
The one on the higher TF is winning + Continuation pattern is holding good for bears and if it does hold below 8050 by EoD at spot- Well then I am happy.

Chart 1 (Too many confluences) On Daily

And Also

Radio Silence !! ;)
Shall watch the chart 1 hour later.

Tuna

Century done. To book or not to book, is the question. Though, only needed 60 for December target. Shall let you know once I am out.

Tuna

If I would have time for intra today, there are 2 definite trades- Short the first pullback and next short around the pullback around 12:30. But no Intra as long as Radio Silence is there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1st was one at 9:33 am

2nd one came bit earlier (I expected around 12:30) at 11:54 and one more at 12:42

No I did not take any of those, as all my money is blocked (and minting more) and neither have time to do intra today.

Tuna

Got out with +103. No more trade on Nifty this month unless find a no brainer. Next post on this thread will be mostly in 2017. Monthly target exceeded, so is yearly. Good Luck Guys and Happy New Year in Advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great!!!!

Somewhere else or other one need to stop and enjoy the life. I have seen people made good fortune for a month but they ruined their ledger just because of not stopping.
Happy New Year

PUCHU_2500

dear Tuna sir, you have too many trading system which you are using very successfully. I am trying to understand your one of the favorite setup as you explained in your thread.....just pls, you take your valuable time to comment 'yes ok' or 'no wrong'.....

Last edited:

Tuna

dear Tuna sir, you have too many trading system which you are using very successfully. I am trying to understand your one of the favorite setup as you explained in your thread.....just pls, you take your valuable time to comment 'yes ok' or 'no wrong'.....

Mostly Ok, but the confluence is missing. Without which your win-rate will go down. You need to overlay this with Pivot point confluence. considering it was on 23rd, get te OHLC for 22nd and derive the pivots

Pivot point confluence:

Chart with the setup

But, I guess the problem you will find with this, which are trade not to take. I rely on the certain patterns (like double dip with some divergence before going long, or double top with divergence).

Let me give you something I used to use earlier which gives much better visual hints for entry/exit.

Here:

My Trading Concept # 7

Last edited: