Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Understanding of Options has improved with OAT

Votes: 57 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1. The OI and COI information are correct
2. The Futures Info is also correct
3. MAX Pain = I think this pending
4. Overall Trend = If this based on COI then call it today's Trend. The overall Trend should come from the OI
5. Approx Closing = I think this is an AVG of MAX OI and COI, which is the case when the Market is FLAT. If the Market is Trending then it will be either MAX COI @ PE or CE. Better remove this field. OR provide two fields
- a. If MARKET IS FLAT - It would be the average of MAX OI and COI
- b. If Market is Trending then it would be either MAX OI @ PE or CE Depending on the Trend
5. Buy / Sell Win Rate = Once again is this calculates using COI alone or using COI and OI. Use Only COI for Intraday. Use OI for Positional (Weekly). I had first tried to take an AVG but then dropped. Today's Trend / Rate / LEvels all will be guided by COI alone.

Otherwise this is fine. I would Not like at add any other features since it would make it complex.

The current multiple tabs for multiple scrips is nice idea. But I would like the First Scrip to be Editable, So that I can simply enter "NIFTY" in a text box.
Thanks Raj. I will make changes as per your suggestion.

anilnegi

rajesh bhai

very good tool, but exactly how to operate some guidelines pls

thanks

anil

Hi Profittaker

I am trying to create excel same as you attached mail.

Is it possible to share it? I have created basic one but want to add more stats.

Thanks
Mandar

Already i have shared 2 excel files . Check back some previous post for download link .
you can add the links to your signature. Go to the control panel ("User CP" in the menu) and click on the option for "Edit Signature"

healthraj

1. The OI and COI information are correct
2. The Futures Info is also correct
3. MAX Pain = I think this pending
4. Overall Trend = If this based on COI then call it today's Trend. The overall Trend should come from the OI
5. Approx Closing = I think this is an AVG of MAX OI and COI, which is the case when the Market is FLAT. If the Market is Trending then it will be either MAX COI @ PE or CE. Better remove this field. OR provide two fields
- a. If MARKET IS FLAT - It would be the average of MAX OI and COI
- b. If Market is Trending then it would be either MAX OI @ PE or CE Depending on the Trend
5. Buy / Sell Win Rate = Once again is this calculates using COI alone or using COI and OI. Use Only COI for Intraday. Use OI for Positional (Weekly). I had first tried to take an AVG but then dropped. Today's Trend / Rate / LEvels all will be guided by COI alone.

Otherwise this is fine. I would Not like at add any other features since it would make it complex.

The current multiple tabs for multiple scrips is nice idea. But I would like the First Scrip to be Editable, So that I can simply enter "NIFTY" in a text box.
Some more cosmetic Remarks...

1. Please display the Strike Rate as 8900 instead of 8900.00
2. Displaying Large Values can you format say 8398350.00 to 8,398,350
3. I think there is some problem with your Logic in Calculating the Trend. Now @ 2:01 pm, the SELL and Buy rate are both 50%. So the Trend should be FLAT but it is showing as "SELL"

Some more cosmetic Remarks...

1. Please display the Strike Rate as 8900 instead of 8900.00
2. Displaying Large Values can you format say 8398350.00 to 8,398,350
3. I think there is some problem with your Logic in Calculating the Trend. Now @ 2:01 pm, the SELL and Buy rate are both 50%. So the Trend should be FLAT but it is showing as "SELL"
Yes Raj, trends seems incorrect. I will fix them today by EOD. I might need your help can I contact you on gmail I'd?