Votes: 13 8.4%
  • Overall trading has improved with OAT

Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Understanding of Options has improved with OAT

Votes: 57 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dear All,
I am Trading Nifty Option. So I am using Nifty symbol only in RAJOAT file.
I have Uploaded 2 Excel Files (Modified Raj sir OAT Files). I didn't do anything new. Just i Modified Raj sir file and added Sheet3 for save CHGOI & OI Details. All Credits go to Mr.Healthraj sir.

Uploded Excel Files:
1.RAJ OAT OptionsChain Analyzer for NSE Index and Stock v1.2F(Only Nifty)
2.RAJ OAT OptionsChain Analyzer for NSE Index and Stock v1.2F

Any reason for not activating auto refresh in All Symbols OAT or any other way to do it.
you can do it. If you use First file (Only Nifty) then open it. Go to Data Menu-----> Click Connection -----> Choose Connections -----> Properties ----->Change to Refresh Every _____(Minutes).
If you use Second file. There are more than 40 connections in this file. If you set Refresh time than Updation may be Slow.

Upon changing symbol will the record of previous symbol will remain or go away.
In the Second file you can change Symbol name. I am using Nifty so Every day Before Market open I will Select "YES" (U2 column in Sheet3) for Clear Previous Data and again select "NO". After Market Open from 9.30 to every 30 minutes CHGOI & OI detail will save automatically in Sheet3.
After Market Closed Every day I will copy Sheet3 Page details as image file in my system for Backtest Purpose.
If you change Symbol name in Market Running hours, which time you change after that next 30 Minutes(9.30,10,10.30,11,11.30,12.. etc.,) Changed Symbol Details will save in Sheet3.
Example :-
first if you watch Nifty from 9.15 to 11.25 than CHGOI & OI details will save (From 9.30,10,10.30,11) in Sheet3. After 11.25 you will change symbol from Nifty to Banknifty than Save Banknifty Detail from 11.30 onwards.

Can multiple copies be run simultaneously to track multiple symbols.
NO.

Changed to symbol to "Banknifty". The values update, the pivots data updates, but it seems that the chart doesn't get updated.
Sorry. I didn't touch in that Portion in this file. So Healthraj sir can only reply to this.

Is it possible for you make an simple NF spot chart (custom TF)removing these charts from file...
I will Try.

"Excel found unreadable content in "Raj OAT......". Do you want to recover the contents of this workbook? If you trust....,click yes" . Upon clicking yes OAT starts but seems like lacks full functionality. Any solution Plz.
I dont know why its happening. I am using Excel 2007. Its Working fine to me.
------------------------------
:clapping::thumb:
Thank u profit taker ji for all the efforts and explanation.......please post the updated file for the stocks ji...thank u in advance ji

Hi Raj,

Thank you for sharing password.

I'm working on web based tool based on excel. It is almost ready with auto refresh and multi script. I will try to post link by Sunday evening. It will be open to everyone as long as i can afford to run it. I hope you all appreciate it.

Regards,
Rajesh

Hold on guys. My web based tool will oversee all your issues. Be patient. No more excel.
Thanks. Please post the link
I am also Waiting for this .

Nice.Thanks.
MAX COI Nifty,BNF,Stocks - good. :thumb:
Please check the below.
Max pain value is not displayed - while you say it is implemented in the first para but also seen in yet to implement list.
Not sure about how the Price trend is determined ?
PCR - showing 0.12 for Nifty :confused:
Approx closing - 8075 :confused:
Tomorrow real time more !!!
Max pain was not yet implemented. I have corrected my post. PCR is put volume/call volume.

Approx close is based on Raj excel logic. Basically average of OIs and COIs.

Commendable effort :clapping:
The preview is awesome....
What is the auto refresh rate?
I think there are some issues with adding individual stocks as I was not able to add / view anything other than the ones shown in the Dashboard.
Yes, even I noticed that.

healthraj

thanks raj. Looking forward for your valuable suggestion to fine tune application. Also suggest what else can be added.
1. The OI and COI information are correct
2. The Futures Info is also correct
3. MAX Pain = I think this pending
4. Overall Trend = If this based on COI then call it today's Trend. The overall Trend should come from the OI
5. Approx Closing = I think this is an AVG of MAX OI and COI, which is the case when the Market is FLAT. If the Market is Trending then it will be either MAX COI @ PE or CE. Better remove this field. OR provide two fields
- a. If MARKET IS FLAT - It would be the average of MAX OI and COI
- b. If Market is Trending then it would be either MAX OI @ PE or CE Depending on the Trend
5. Buy / Sell Win Rate = Once again is this calculates using COI alone or using COI and OI. Use Only COI for Intraday. Use OI for Positional (Weekly). I had first tried to take an AVG but then dropped. Today's Trend / Rate / LEvels all will be guided by COI alone.

Otherwise this is fine. I would Not like at add any other features since it would make it complex.

The current multiple tabs for multiple scrips is nice idea. But I would like the First Scrip to be Editable, So that I can simply enter "NIFTY" in a text box.

VJAY

Dear profittaker,
In your file its asking password for enter trading positions!!!!!please share password for the same...