• Overall trading has improved with OAT

Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Understanding of Options has improved with OAT

Votes: 57 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Profittaker

It is a really commendable enterprise.

If it is not asking too much or raising many questions.....
1. OAT seems to have many features; a small tutorial would help many.
4. Upon changing symbol will the record of previous symbol will remain or go away.
5. Any possibility of customising the Timeframe instead of fixed 30 mins.
6. Can multiple copies be run simultaneously to track multiple symbols.
Thanks. Those are the questions I wanted to ask too.

VJAY

Changed to symbol to "Banknifty". The values update, the pivots data updates, but it seems that the chart doesn't get updated.

Dear profit trader ,
Is it possible for you make an simple NF spot chart (custom TF)removing these charts from file...

Relish

Chart has some problem even earlier due to google finance (data used to fill). This stops working if found some glitch ( some data missing) or internet stops working in between updates or symbol changed & updated.

But this is temporary but it continue updated after some may be next day. In my case, I saw even after 2-3 days.

Is it possible for you make an simple NF spot chart (custom TF)removing these charts from file...
IMHO it will become too tame and uni-dimensional for curious explorers.
Rather if the CHOI being tabulated may be charted with underlying, the utility will be still more enhanced.

Last edited:
Changed to symbol to "Banknifty". The values update, the pivots data updates, but it seems that the chart doesn't get updated.
But this is temporary but it continue updated after some may be next day. In my case, I saw even after 2-3 days.
In my copy it never works.Is it due to some problem in my side.
While launching, a message flashes-

"Excel found unreadable content in "Raj OAT......". Do you want to recover the contents of this workbook? If you trust....,click yes"

Upon clicking yes OAT starts but seems like lacks full functionality.
Any solution Plz.

Last edited:

Relish

In my copy it never works.Is it due to some problem in my side.
While launching, a message flashes-

"Excel found unreadable content in "Raj OAT......". Do you want to recover the contents of this workbook? If you trust....,click yes"

Upon clicking yes OAT starts but seems like lacks full functionality.
Any solution Plz.
I am using last version till now which is working fine. I didn't got this message any time. May be due not closed properly.

Dear All,
I am Trading Nifty Option. So I am using Nifty symbol only in RAJOAT file.
I have Uploaded 2 Excel Files (Modified Raj sir OAT Files). I didn't do anything new. Just i Modified Raj sir file and added Sheet3 for save CHGOI & OI Details. All Credits go to Mr.Healthraj sir.

Uploded Excel Files:
1.RAJ OAT OptionsChain Analyzer for NSE Index and Stock v1.2F(Only Nifty)
2.RAJ OAT OptionsChain Analyzer for NSE Index and Stock v1.2F

Any reason for not activating auto refresh in All Symbols OAT or any other way to do it.
you can do it. If you use First file (Only Nifty) then open it. Go to Data Menu-----> Click Connection -----> Choose Connections -----> Properties ----->Change to Refresh Every _____(Minutes).
If you use Second file. There are more than 40 connections in this file. If you set Refresh time than Updation may be Slow.

Upon changing symbol will the record of previous symbol will remain or go away.
In the Second file you can change Symbol name. I am using Nifty so Every day Before Market open I will Select "YES" (U2 column in Sheet3) for Clear Previous Data and again select "NO". After Market Open from 9.30 to every 30 minutes CHGOI & OI detail will save automatically in Sheet3.
After Market Closed Every day I will copy Sheet3 Page details as image file in my system for Backtest Purpose.
If you change Symbol name in Market Running hours, which time you change after that next 30 Minutes(9.30,10,10.30,11,11.30,12.. etc.,) Changed Symbol Details will save in Sheet3.
Example :-
first if you watch Nifty from 9.15 to 11.25 than CHGOI & OI details will save (From 9.30,10,10.30,11) in Sheet3. After 11.25 you will change symbol from Nifty to Banknifty than Save Banknifty Detail from 11.30 onwards.

Can multiple copies be run simultaneously to track multiple symbols.
NO.

Sorry. I didn't touch in that Portion in this file. So Healthraj sir can only reply to this.

I will Try.

"Excel found unreadable content in "Raj OAT......". Do you want to recover the contents of this workbook? If you trust....,click yes" . Upon clicking yes OAT starts but seems like lacks full functionality. Any solution Plz.
I dont know why its happening. I am using Excel 2007. Its Working fine to me.

Dear Mr. Profittaker,

You seem to be working more like a Profitgiver...!!

you can do it. If you use First file (Only Nifty) then.........change to Refresh Every _____(Minutes).
Connec, connec..1, connec..2, are are set @3 mins are okay; connec..3 refresh accepts rate reset.But FAO..., FOVo... donot accept- rather Excel crashes.
Anyhow since it is already configured to auto-refresh, what is to be done to configure/customise the 30 min period for notes in sheet 3.

For All Scrips OAT, plz tell what is to be done to cofigure auto refresh and customising sheet 3 notings period. Do we have to set all connections to auto refresh or only any particular connection/s.

"Excel found unreadable content in "Raj OAT......".
Mine is also Excel 2007. Also tried using different browser but same result. Anyhow it is working, maybe small glitch.

Thanks.