NIFTY OPTION$ Predictions for Direct Profit

Which of these given below attracts you and is your general trading style ?

• Trading futures.

Votes: 19 33.9%
  • Trading Options.

Votes: 44 78.6%
  • Combination of option & fut. using Hedging technique.

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • Delivery basis.

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Intrday cash segment.

Votes: 10 17.9%

• Total voters
good morning everyone.... These overnight changes. Well below 5700 is kind of hope now and market will remain STEADY for this expiry. But i still see a downfall from these levels soon back to 5600 around and then it will boost .
Well, lets wait and watch to see what happens .

All happened because of seniour U.S Lawmaker's statement nd goldman's indian economy rise talks.
Well, this was unexpected but don't worry my friend i know this market dam very well, trust me at most to most market can remain green tom. But it will slaugter to its level 5650 around soon by next week.
Those who bought puts, just hold your positions guys. Its just a small freaking test of your Patience nothing else.

megapixel

buddy ...Market will fall ...we all know....what we don't know is when :)

Its better to wait until market shows us some signal to downfall ...

the way bull is rising ....I'm not confident to buy any puts ....what if it reaches to 6000 :)

6000 umm its time to reach there buddy. Well, ok let me be simple and clear... Friday or monday for sure, you will see the bull down.. And if you thinking to buy puts after 6000 , my friend it will be too late. Don't miss the oppurtunity 'coz after 20th december or say december last market will go up up nd up...

For those holding puts, guys again i wanna repeat 'Patience is the key' . . . . And keep averaging guys thats the stratergy for now.