NIFTY OPTION$ Predictions for Direct Profit

Which of these given below attracts you and is your general trading style ?

• Trading futures.

Votes: 19 33.9%
  • Trading Options.

Votes: 44 78.6%
  • Combination of option & fut. using Hedging technique.

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • Delivery basis.

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Intrday cash segment.

Votes: 10 17.9%

• Total voters
Hello everyone... I have started this thread to Predict for you guys just for Profit. My predictions will be based on my studies , experience and much more.
You can read them and observe them or the way you want . These predictions will be just for the benefit sake of this community members . You take it for serious trading or as a fun , What i want is to show you my talent and work.

Compliments and Critics , both are welcome :)

Your views matter a lot so keep replying and keep motivating me.

Hope you guys will have lots of profit and will enjoy this thread.

Take care .

So guys nifty was seen in GREEN throughout the day.

How many of your traded yesterday in options ???

Guys who have bought PUTS or have sold any CALL . Get ready for some fruitful pleasure very very soon.

My prediction , market will go down from here now .

wait and watch :)

gopicbin1

what is your logic for downfall and what should be the sl ?

what is your logic for downfall and what should be the sl ?
Current U.S market rally my friend .

Well Fiscal Cliff is the game changer and it will surely change the whole game.

Asian markets were trading in the red, after worries over the US fiscal deficit re-surfaced.

US markets lost ground after Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid expressed disappointment that there has been "little progress" in dealing with the "fiscal cliff."
In Asia all of the major markets were down, the Shanghai Composite was lower by 0.69%.Other indices that were down included the Hong Kong's Hang Hang Sang lower by 0.84%, Singapore's Strait Times, Korean Kospi and the Taiwanese Taiwan Weighted. Japan's Nikkei stock fell 0.74% on Wednesday.

Now its Indian market turn soon.
29th and 30th , just have a look on market and move responsibly .

That's what my experience and views .

jassinko

u mean on expiry date....... some downfall can be seen seeing the reddish global market, but question is whether this down trend can broke 5700....... i doubt it as lots of puts added on Tuesday showing smart money dont want nifty below 5700 before expiry........

Disclaimer i am holding both call and put of 5700 and waiting for 40-50 point move anyside

u mean on expiry date....... some downfall can be seen seeing the reddish global market, but question is whether this down trend can broke 5700....... i doubt it as lots of puts added on Tuesday showing smart money dont want nifty below 5700 before expiry........

Disclaimer i am holding both call and put of 5700 and waiting for 40-50 point move anyside

Well i mentioned 30th as well my friend :)
I am talking as a whole. @expiry it should be near 5700 only . But market will surely go down soon .

And which month's ce/pe you are holding ?? Current month ???

Well friend the stratergy you work with may look great to you but as per my experience what i have seen is that this stratergy leaves you in middle of nowhere, see if you will have good luck than chances are that your position will be neutralise else more chances are that you will suffer loss in the end..
Well i can give you best wishes with your holding scripts . Do update your final profit/loss once you square off these positions.

Yup sure friend why not ; well everything is awesome till you are in profit.
@stocks - you just ask about any stock i will put my views weather you should buy or sell i.e upcoming targets .