Nifty Futures Positional Trading

jamit_05

How do you decide stop loss for options ?
As per price action the tail you are talking about, market will try to go near it before moving up, so if that low is taken out, will the stop loss on option not be triggered ?

I am learning price action, just one query will appreciate if you answer

Thanks
Most certainly, if the chart becomes ugly I will not go against it. Will exit positions even before SL hit.

This SL is a fail-safe; 20 pts in 5700 CE means 100 pts in NF.

manojborle

Most certainly, if the chart becomes ugly I will not go against it. Will exit positions even before SL hit.

This SL is a fail-safe; 20 pts in 5700 CE means 100 pts in NF.
Price action theory worked and the low is taken out, so still holding 57 ce ?

Must wait for a good bull reversal bar to form as the tails you were talking about were reversal bars but with Bear body.

So will wait to see price action tomorrow & then decide buying about 5500 CE

Thanks

jamit_05

Price action theory worked and the low is taken out, so still holding 57 ce ?

Must wait for a good bull reversal bar to form as the tails you were talking about were reversal bars but with Bear body.

So will wait to see price action tomorrow & then decide buying about 5500 CE

Thanks
Still holding... :) Loss is well within the plan and am not still convinced that the upmove won't happen at this setup.

manojborle

Still holding... :) Loss is well within the plan and am not still convinced that the upmove won't happen at this setup.
tomorrow could be an inside day ?

trdstudent

The game is in btw 5700CE wrtrs and 5600PE wrtrs. Other TAs indicating dwn trgt which is below 5500 ...but i blv a re-tst of atleast 5620/30 spot is needed .wht do u think guys??

The game is in btw 5700CE wrtrs and 5600PE wrtrs. Other TAs indicating dwn trgt which is below 5500 ...but i blv a re-tst of atleast 5620/30 spot is needed .wht do u think guys??
Why 5620/30 ? Not higher ? The reasons for this 200 pts fall aren't clear to me, unless it is the North Korea situation spooking our markets.

trdstudent

Why 5620/30 ? Not higher ? The reasons for this 200 pts fall aren't clear to me, unless it is the North Korea situation spooking our markets.
TP i said to go 5500 or low we may need 5620/30 level :)
Aur kiun 200pts gira .....ammm don't u think technically we r due for 5580/90 level ? march closing main they push it up to 5690 level and from there 5750 was just 50/60 pnts . Aur din duniya ki too chhoro hamari gharki hi jo halat hain ... how do u convncd invsters to come and buy here ??

TP i said to go 5500 or low we may need 5620/30 level :)
Aur kiun 200pts gira .....ammm don't u think technically we r due for 5580/90 level ? march closing main they push it up to 5690 level and from there 5750 was just 50/60 pnts . Aur din duniya ki too chhoro hamari gharki hi jo halat hain ... how do u convncd invsters to come and buy here ??
Halat to sabhi gharo ki kharab hai. How much cash will the big investors keep ? Aur halat kharab 2-4 din me nahi hui hai. The fundamentals haven't changed much in last 2-3 months, they are almost the same as in January.

jamit_05

Market should not go further down till 5690 is touched.... I need a re-entry.

Friday's are often bullish. I am trigger-ready.