NHPC IPO - Queries

30 days for a refund!!!, Brother you have been misguided, you should get your refund within 7 days of allotment, call up Karvy on their toll free number and give your application number, and ask them the mode of payment pertianing your application.

Toll Free no. 18003454001

Last edited:
30 days from the listing day by check or 7 days from the lisitng day by ECS
come to gmail [email protected] my net is slow
REFUNDS RULES:

once allotment is finalised , Issuer submits shares and they are paid the money by Escrow Banks or ASBA bank, simuntaneously these shares are credited in applicants demat a/c and refund auto generated is made as below

1. by ECS if you are in cities covered for ECS centers , list of same is printed on first page of application form too.this process complets in two /three days after allotment and depending on city

2.ASBA applicants also get money unblocked in same time

3. If you are not covered in ECS centre then by cheque which may take 3 to 7 days due to postal delays.

Generaly all refunds are recieved by applicants by the Listing date.

refund of NHPC IPO - Queries

i have not received my refund yet for NHPC, i have mailed my details to [email protected] last week and still found no reply...

i made a online ipo through indiabulls with net banking through icici bank, when i checked with indiabulls they said my bank account is enabled with ecs and its the register's option to refund either by ecs or by warrant and wanted me to contact karvy,

now that still no signs of refund either by ecs or by warrant, neither no reply from the karvy people nor help from indiabulls - i wonder whom could i speak with or mail on this regard...

if any could inform me I would be in ease finding my refund back

Re: refund of NHPC IPO - Queries

i have not received my refund yet for NHPC, i have mailed my details to [email protected] last week and still found no reply...

i made a online ipo through indiabulls with net banking through icici bank, when i checked with indiabulls they said my bank account is enabled with ecs and its the register's option to refund either by ecs or by warrant and wanted me to contact karvy,

now that still no signs of refund either by ecs or by warrant, neither no reply from the karvy people nor help from indiabulls - i wonder whom could i speak with or mail on this regard...

if any could inform me I would be in ease finding my refund back
you may contact
Mr M Murali Krishna KARVY TOLL FREE NO 1800-345-4001 or on 040-23420815

also check online refund status

http://karisma.karvy.com/investor/jsp/refund.jsp