NHPC IPO - Queries

i have indiabulls trading account...should i apply thru it or in physical form...is ASBA facility available in indiabulls...for what amount/shares should one apply for???

i have indiabulls trading account...should i apply thru it or in physical form...is ASBA facility available in indiabulls...for what amount/shares should one apply for???

ASBA is being done by Bank only . you may ask Indiabull if they have tied up with some bank for ASBA . if not then better you should apply online with Indiabull . if your banker is also not authorised for ASBA . Appl form for ASBA and by payment are different which please note

since retail quota of NHPC is 1760 crore , it may oversubscribe in retail 4 to 6 times . so better apply for 8 lots and above , preffered full 15 lot ,since it is a very good issue , for listing gain as well as long term .

you may treat your same querry on other thread as replied above

@goodbrother, you have mentioned that retail quota of NHPC is 1760 crore. But when I see the NSE site, it mentions the no of shares reserved for retail individual investors is 490631900. Am I reading something wrong? Please help.

@goodbrother, you have mentioned that retail quota of NHPC is 1760 crore. But when I see the NSE site, it mentions the no of shares reserved for retail individual investors is 490631900. Am I reading something wrong? Please help.
you have correctly read the Retail reserved share quantity ,490631900 shares . if you multiply it with 36 , upper band at which most of retail bids at cut off will come,it comes to 1766 crore in rupees.

I checked the nse site for the NSE - BSE demand graph.

Total Issue Size- 1677374015
Total Bids Received-7513560250
Total Bids Received at Cut-off Price -368810575
No. of times issue is subscribed- 4.48

I have bid for 2 lots in the retail category, so what can be my likely allotment?

I have read some earlier posts mentioning how to calculate the allotment. So going by that i should be getting 350/4.48 = around 78 shares right?

I checked the nse site for the NSE - BSE demand graph.

Total Issue Size- 1677374015
Total Bids Received-7513560250
Total Bids Received at Cut-off Price -368810575
No. of times issue is subscribed- 4.48

I have bid for 2 lots in the retail category, so what can be my likely allotment?

I have read some earlier posts mentioning how to calculate the allotment. So going by that i should be getting 350/4.48 = around 78 shares right?
4.48 times is overall at 3 pm today , in retail you will find 368810575 shares which works out around 0.75 times at 3 pm today , we can expect it finaly between 4 to 6 times tomorrow at close.

in your 2 lot application , if you divide by say 4 times in retail ,it comes 88 shares . minimum allotment has to be one lot i.e.175 shares , so you may be allotted 175 shares by lottery.

best of luck

Thanks. So if the retail quota remains unsubscribed they allot the shares by lottery. Thats nice.

if retail quota remains unsubscribed you get full allotment as applied .

NHPC will be OVERSUBSCRIBED in retail , expected 4 to 6 times.

if you divide your applied quantity by 4 or 6 .as may be oversubscribed , your entitelment comes below 175 , so instead of rejecting your application they will allot you minimum permissible allotment of 175 by lottery.those applying say 10 lot , may get firm 437 to 290 shares for 4 to 6 times retail oversubscription