NHPC IPO - Queries

Good.B, i tried too many times on TOLL FREE NO 1800-345-4001 040-23420815 as well at 040-23420818 always busy... only after a great effort found some one to say server is busy try after one hour for info but....

one can try http://karisma.karvy.com/html/index2.htm for non receipt of shares as well non refund...

there is another number of Bangalore 080-26621192 where the response is instant and found that my cheque has been dispatched a week before but due to the state wide strike because of the death of Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh it might be delayed for few more days...

Can anyone help me out!
Actually i applied for NHPC IPO through online procedure and i got a confirmation in which there is no application number mentioned and the link you people given here required an application number to check out the refund status.
Now i am quite much confused, i also asked to my broker and according to him there is no application number come with online application.

All i have got through that mail is "Transaction Code".

can i track my refund status through this data.

Hope to get your useful replies soon...

Regards
Vaibhav Bansal

rajeshn2007

Can anyone help me out!
Actually i applied for NHPC IPO through online procedure and i got a confirmation in which there is no application number mentioned and the link you people given here required an application number to check out the refund status.
Now i am quite much confused, i also asked to my broker and according to him there is no application number come with online application.

Regards
Vaibhav Bansal
Hi Vaibhav,
you can contact toll free no. of karvy , they will sort it out.

Good.B, i tried too many times on TOLL FREE NO 1800-345-4001 040-23420815 as well at 040-23420818 always busy... only after a great effort found some one to say server is busy try after one hour for info but....

one can try http://karisma.karvy.com/html/index2.htm for non receipt of shares as well non refund...

there is another number of Bangalore 080-26621192 where the response is instant and found that my cheque has been dispatched a week before but due to the state wide strike because of the death of Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh it might be delayed for few more days...
no need to worry, it is only due to postal delay. you may get in a day or two.only ensure that your house is always open or tell the local postman who delevers in your area , so that post is not returned undelivered

Can anyone help me out!

Regards
Vaibhav Bansal
all online application do have application no's as online IPO applications are made by tyhem on your behalf with power of attorney provided by you for this purpose at the time of opening a/c
you may check orderbook of the online site through whom you have applied with "Transaction Code". hope you must have got the shares in your demat a/c and waiting for refund only

all online application do have application no's as online IPO applications are made by tyhem on your behalf with power of attorney provided by you for this purpose at the time of opening a/c
you may check orderbook of the online site through whom you have applied with "Transaction Code". hope you must have got the shares in your demat a/c and waiting for refund only
Thanks for your support friend,
Well i have got the shares and waiting for my refund only...
I have tried to find out the applicaiton number but i did not find anything regarding this.
Well i am just going to call at the given number so that my request can follow up further.

Regards
Vaibhav Bansal