Would you invest?

• 1. Yes

Votes: 29 90.6%
  • 2. No

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello all,
This will be my first ipo investment, and i am quite confused about the dates.
As IPO is open for August 07, 2009 to August 12, 2009 and what would be the listing date(i know it is not decided but need to know the expected date).
One more question i have.
Lets I apply for 1400 shares and i got an allotment of only 700 shares. So in how much time the rest amount of those 700 shares will come back in my account.
Waiting for Your useful replies
Regards
Vaibhav
The allotment comes around 15 days after the closure of an IPO and listing usually within 21 days, you will get your refund and shares within 15 days in your account, for best allotment chances put in a full application of 2625 shares, which is the maximum a retail can put in case of NHPC, Amount comes to Rs.94500/-

The allotment comes around 15 days after the closure of an IPO and listing usually within 21 days, you will get your refund and shares within 15 days in your account, for best allotment chances put in a full application of 2625 shares, which is the maximum a retail can put in case of NHPC, Amount comes to Rs.94500/-
Thanks Umesh,
I will try to invest as much as i can..
but brother currently i do not have Rs. 94500 to invest...:(

ya i am thinking to apply for 8 lots...
hope i will minimum 4 out of 8:)

for 8 lot appl , if issue retail oversubscribes 4 to 6 times , you may get firm allotment for 235 to 350 shares . just divide your application quantity with retail oversubscription to know expected allotment on closure of issue .Exact retail oversubscription you can view on www.nse-india.com on 12th night or 13th morning

i have indiabulls trading account...should i apply thru it or in physical form...is ASBA facility available in indiabulls...for what amount/shares should one apply for to get alloted???
and whether to sell it on listing day or keep it for long term???

i have indiabulls trading account...should i apply thru it or in physical form...is ASBA facility available in indiabulls...for what amount/shares should one apply for to get alloted???
and whether to sell it on listing day or keep it for long term???
I have replied this query on NHPC IPO - Query thresd , please see