New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Saint,

Wud require ur opinion on Titan , Hindalco and Agrodutch. Can u plz tell me what range to look for in these scrips in the present scenario.

Thanks in Adv.

Cheers!!!
Nirmal

ragh_ash said:
hi saint pl clarify the following:
Tatapower seems to be lossing steam. will take another correction (if at all) to go upto 500.(470 is last support right?)
Tvs motor should stabilise around 100.
Clariant will again try for a push to 340 levels.
should trade accordingly ?.
regards
ragh_ash

ps: saint pl reply
Hi Ragh_Ash,

Sorry about that,my friend........thought it was a general comment till you made those few editions.

CLARIANT :I presume you are in this one for a short to intermediate term.If you caught the breakout from that tight sideways consolidation,great stuff.......Now nothing to be done,but raise your stops.....It may test 340 again,it may not,it may fall through 300.........as traders the only thing you can do is to raise your stop loss to 285,and wait.If it falls through 285,get out for now.

TVS MOTORS :Neat increase in volume from September,and then a breakout from an ascending triangle on the daily charts.Keep your stop losses at 95 and let's see what happens.Nice breakout on the monthly charts as well.......very nice!

TATA POWER :If the 470 support holds,this is still nice and bullish......looks good for a HOLD.

Happy Trading!!

Saint

nirmald said:
Dear Saint,

Wud require ur opinion on Titan , Hindalco and Agrodutch. Can u plz tell me what range to look for in these scrips in the present scenario.

Thanks in Adv.

Cheers!!!
Nirmal
Hi Nirmal,

TITAN :Looking good on the weekly.....A daily close over 544 is confirmation that this stk is moving upwards.Aggressively,you can buy here with strict stop loss of 470,and trail stop upwards......

AGRODUTCH :still stuck in an triangle for now.Could go either way.....keep it on your watchlist though for possible breakout.

HINDALCO :This former resistance is now acting as support........the 143 area held so far.If you plan to enter into this stock,buy over the high of today's candle....i.e 155.Stop loss of 143.

Happy Trading!!

Saint

vinsu said:
Saint, AmitBe, Ravi, Supra, Creameee and others ,,

What stuff you guys are made of ??? Ask , Ask, Ask ...Respected Saint's quote above ...Always ready to help others, always there to explain , explain , explain again and again , give wonderful suggestions on scrips , educate others on technicals , spend your own time to analyse scrips - for others , answering never-ending and often repetitive queries and so on ......i can keep adding your contributions to this forum ...
But why such selfless service ?
Maybe bcos you are Indians ? Maybe you get some satisfaction by helping others ?
Please educate me , enlighten me with your thoughts and mindset that is behind this service ...
Maybe i have missed a lot being out of India for 8 years , but this forum and the service rendered by you guys has touched me a lot .

Emotionally moved NRI
Vinsu
Hi Vinsu,

Thank you for those comments........they came from the heart,and was truly touching.So too Avinash's,and Karthik's..........most appreciated!
Vinsu,I'll answer your questions tomorrow......I am extremely tired right now.It's now 1:30am over here.......need to catch up on some sleep,and will continue tomorrow.

Thank You.

Saint

Hi saint, kudos to your excellent work. people like you , joymitali, amitbe and ravi are really indispensible to this forum. would appreciate your views on Lupin,indian hotels and jet airways. bye.

mkshekar said:
Hi saint, kudos to your excellent work. people like you , joymitali, amitbe and ravi are really indispensible to this forum. would appreciate your views on Lupin,indian hotels and jet airways. bye.
Hi mkshekhar,

First of all,sincerely appreciate your kind words.......thank you.

LUPIN: Nice Breakout yesterday.......looks good,especially on high volume.Some resistance around the 850-870 area......if planning to enter,wait for a pullback forming a higher pivot low for a neat entry.But looks good.

INDIAN HOTELS :Some resistance around the 880 levels from longer term charts.So far so good.....yesterday's move also coming on higher volume.Over 800 is near term recent highs.If you are planning to enter ,buy once the stock crosses 800,with a stop loss of 750,and share size accordingly.

JET AIRWAYS:was just mentioning it yesterday.....making higher pivot lows on the daily,and looks set to go higher.Buy once it crosses 1160,with a stop at 1110.

Nice ones,my friend.........great going!!

Happy Trading!!
Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.