New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
saint said:
Hi Ragh_ash,

Thanks for those very kind words........most appreciated.For now,concentrate on making perfect trades,......right stop loss,entry,profits,etc.........don't worry about the millions,they'll follow.

Your concentration now is to make those ideal trades again and again........your concentration now is to take your stops if the trade goes against you.......your concentration now is to be disciplined and let your profits run.........the concentration now is on the TRADE,not on the MONEY.

First have a Trading Journal,write down your daily trades,entry points,exits,what was the reason for entering that stock,and what you should have done and didn't do..........

Every trade is a success even though you lost a little money when stops get hit.That lucky trade where you took a gamble and won......although you made a neat amount,treat that trade as a failure in following your rules(today,enjoy it......but do it again and again,and the market will destroy you!).

Focus now on that ideal trade........the focus now is not on the money made.When your trading disciplines are in order,and you do it again and again,cutting your losses and riding the trends..........watch Money run after you.Your millions will come,my friend............for now get your strategies and disciplines in order,and your millions will come.

Happy Trading!!
Saint
Great teaching......thx again,and I am going to keep a Trading Journl from today.

thx again!
Avinash

vinsu said:
Saint, AmitBe, Ravi, Supra, Creameee and others ,,

What stuff you guys are made of ??? Ask , Ask, Ask ...Respected Saint's quote above ...Always ready to help others, always there to explain , explain , explain again and again , give wonderful suggestions on scrips , educate others on technicals , spend your own time to analyse scrips - for others , answering never-ending and often repetitive queries and so on ......i can keep adding your contributions to this forum ...
But why such selfless service ?
Maybe bcos you are Indians ? Maybe you get some satisfaction by helping others ?
Please educate me , enlighten me with your thoughts and mindset that is behind this service ...
Maybe i have missed a lot being out of India for 8 years , but this forum and the service rendered by you guys has touched me a lot .

Emotionally moved NRI
Vinsu
Hi Vinsu,

I wonder too all the time why they do this great service........answering these questions again and again.......teaching so much to people they have never seen and do not know.

I wonder too all the time.........Saint and Amit have ended up as my mentors,my Gurus.In this difficult world of the market,they have come and helped me through all the difficulties......and provided a lot of guidance.I spend so much time in front of the computer nowadays in Traderji.com......they have become family,but I do not know anything about them.........I wonder like how you said,why??

Emotionally moved Indian!

Avinash

Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum as well as to the market. I am ready to buy my first stock. I have also done some research about the market and tried to understand the basics. I am still learning.

I was wondering if you guys can help me in buying my first stock. Some of the stocks that I have in mind are Reliance, Wipro, Hinduja TMT.

Saint, I know you are helping a lot of people in this form to make a informed decision on whether to buy or sell. Waiting for your inputs as well.

I am here to learn about the market from all you guys.
Waiting for your reply.

Thanks
Prashanth

karthikmarar

avinash said:
Hi Vinsu,

I wonder too all the time why they do this great service........answering these questions again and again.......teaching so much to people they have never seen and do not know.

I wonder too all the time.........Saint and Amit have ended up as my mentors,my Gurus.In this difficult world of the market,they have come and helped me through all the difficulties......and provided a lot of guidance.I spend so much time in front of the computer nowadays in Traderji.com......they have become family,but I do not know anything about them.........I wonder like how you said,why??

Emotionally moved Indian!

Avinash
Hi Avinash

Even I used to wonder like you do. Initially I used to hesitate to pose a question in the forum. Is this a question stupid? Will they bother to reply a newcomer? So many doubts..
Later realizing the open-hearted approach of Saint and Amit I felt comfortable. The best thing is that they not only share knowledge but also encourage our learning. I learnt so much in a short span of two months. Then I started sharing whatever I learnt and my experiments with TA. Slowly I realized that there is LOT OF JOY IN SHARING too.

I had said in one of my previous posts Life is incredible. It is in the strangest places one meets remarkable people who leave an ever-lasting impression . We are truly lucky have Saint and Amit in this wonderful forum

You said very correctlywe hardly know themyet they are great friendsThe whole forum is like a familyI even notice when somebodys post is missing for some time..like stock freak vanished for sometime and re-appeared yesterday.. ..No post from murali (4candles) for some timeDigital Friends in a Digital world.eh

warm regards

karthik

saint said:
Hi Ragh_ash,

Thanks for those very kind words........most appreciated.For now,concentrate on making perfect trades,......right stop loss,entry,profits,etc.........don't worry about the millions,they'll follow.

Your concentration now is to make those ideal trades again and again........your concentration now is to take your stops if the trade goes against you.......your concentration now is to be disciplined and let your profits run.........the concentration now is on the TRADE,not on the MONEY.

First have a Trading Journal,write down your daily trades,entry points,exits,what was the reason for entering that stock,and what you should have done and didn't do..........

Every trade is a success even though you lost a little money when stops get hit.That lucky trade where you took a gamble and won......although you made a neat amount,treat that trade as a failure in following your rules(today,enjoy it......but do it again and again,and the market will destroy you!).

Focus now on that ideal trade........the focus now is not on the money made.When your trading disciplines are in order,and you do it again and again,cutting your losses and riding the trends..........watch Money run after you.Your millions will come,my friend............for now get your strategies and disciplines in order,and your millions will come.

Happy Trading!!
Saint

Dear Saint,

Excellent stuff, Yet another page added to my knowledge Book. Thanks a zillion for ur efforts. :)

Cheers!!!
Nirmal

avinash said:
Great teaching......thx again,and I am going to keep a Trading Journl from today.

thx again!
Avinash
Great going,Avinash...........very important to have a Trading Journal especially in the beginning.

Saint

avinash said:
Hi Saint,

Your opinion on Alstom Projects .......looks like restarting its uptrend.Thx in advance!!

Avinash
Hi Avinash,

Alstom Projects as you correctly said is looking to start an uptrend........but not yet.Keep it on your watchlist.A daily close over 213 is the resumtion of anew uptrend after nearly 4 months of pullback.

For now,keep a close watch......great going,Avinash!

Saint

nirmald said:
Dear Saint,

Excellent stuff, Yet another page added to my knowledge Book. Thanks a zillion for ur efforts. :)

Cheers!!!
Nirmal
Thank you for your kind words,Nirmal.....most appreciated!!

Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.