New Charges for Reliance Money

Sunny1

ek trader ka dard
a request for all traders, especially reliance money traders.

Frnds as you all know that we've been cheated by adag's baastards, this group knows every damn crook in the book but customer service. I know many of you will be holding 10k limitcard coupons but that is all waste. I've suffered a lot coz i had to sell my holdings and move my funds and waste trading time to move to another broker. If you think properly its not just 10000rs token that has been wasted but a lot more, much more.

Myself mintu_millionaire hereby takes an oath that i''ll never deal with this group,
i will close my trading account and burn the trading token.

I'll disconnect my reliance internet connection and again will burn the modem and even the wimax antenna.

I am a day trader and one of my trading stock was reliance capital, from now onwards my heart will never permit me to trade that cheap stock, and i'll never buy it even if its below its book value or 0.000 times price to book or at 0 pe ratio. Or at any support be it 200 day dma or trendline support. And i'll celebrate if the daily volume slows down on it.

My father bought some reliance mutual funds i'll try to convince him to close the same and buy tata mutual funds and will rub my ass with the receipt of those mutual funds.

I'll pray everyday that adag loose the kg basin case in supreme court against ril and will celebrate like anything on the day ril wins the case as if india won the match against pakistan.

I'll never watch any interview given by madhu kela on cnbc or any other media.

I'll spit at my monitor or television whenever i see anil ambani saying anything ofcourse when no one is around. Inpublic i'll just turn my face and pray to god to teach him a lesson.

I'll request amitabh bacchan on his blog to break his friendshihip with such a jerk.

My not god forgive him and his soul may never rest in peace. I'll pray that he goes to hell before kokilaben.

And in the end if you read this plea of mine i would again request to close your eyes and abuse this idiot for 10 seconds.
you dont need to request at all. Whoever has used reliance he WILL do the same thing as you

D

darkstar

Guys, Its high time that we get out of reliancemoney.. It really sucks and the only person who is making money is ADAG.

Today i put an oerder for 100 TCS shares, it got executed in 25, 48, 27 numbers.... I called customercare and they said, the additional brokerage is 75... This is pure cheating....
friend they charge per execution 15 rs so u r additional bkg is for execution of 25 tcs shares is 15 rs . 48 execution is also 15 rs and 27 execution of shares is also 15 rs so you gavet 45 rs bkg if u sail you gave again 15 + 15 + 15 = 45 so buying + selling you gave 90 rs how how opreater said 75 rs of additional bkg please clarify this to me i am also rmoney client .
if it is true what u said . it is to comman that execution of order is in fraction so yaar it hearts .
jor ka jhthka bahut jor se lagey

Hi Guys,
Pls find my ledger from the RM.
They are cheating even in calucalating the total.

5543.46(Loss)+802.65(Brk+ taxes)=6346.11
But they are deducting 6427.65

Actually they are deducting the 15/- brokerage twice. As usual no resonse from customer care.
Pls let me know if anybody facing the same issue

Regards
Satish

Last edited:
I have decided to close my trading and DP a/cs from Reliance money as I can not pay Rs 15 Rs for each transaction. It's really sucks

I have requested for the same but waiting for their response.

I want to know the procedure to transfer Reliance money DP shares to another Demat a/c and their charges if any?

NiftyFantasy

I have decided to close my trading and DP a/cs from Reliance money as I can not pay Rs 15 Rs for each transaction. It's really sucks

I have requested for the same but waiting for their response.

I want to know the procedure to transfer Reliance money DP shares to another Demat a/c and their charges if any?
review ur decision, i think rmoney is still a cheapest one...specially for option traders...

review ur decision, i think rmoney is still a cheapest one...specially for option traders...
I occasionally do trading and never trade futures and options. I m long investor. any suggestion for investor purpose and only buy shares.
Actually my question is " to know the procedure to transfer Reliance money DP shares to another Demat a/c and their charges if any?"

even fed up wid their instatrade many times it doesn't loads any data and really can't trade w/o real time data , have to refer rediff which is not much good.

RM s**ks.

So, my first post in Traderji!

I think a lot of the flak received by RMoney is undeserved. I have been trading with them for about two years now. Intitally, when the rates were super cheap, the service was pretty average - but tthat is what one would expect with such low rates. I have seen that over the last few months, their service has improved by leaps and bounds. For example,
1. Never had a problem in recent months while executing a trade over the phone - it was always answered within a couple of rings. given that kind of service, I think the rs.5 per enquiry is pretty nominal.
2. While there were probelms initially with the supertrade s/w, it has been working perfectly well for the last one month.
3. Reg, the Rs. 15 per trade, they have an advance notice of the same atleast 6-7 weeks before the introduction of the fee. I think that is fair enough.
4. There are no hidden charges - even the Rs. 15 is inclusive of the service tax.
5. Despite the new fee, the brokerage rate on a Rs.2500 limit card (plus rs.500 for super trade s/w per Qtr is still cheap. On an F&O lot, it comes to around 35-45 per trade (~0.015-.02%). Which is quite decent for a traders with moderate volumes. And remember, that includes the service tax component.
However, not sure how it works out for cash trades.

One major disadvantage is that customer service can now be done only thru branches.
But, overall, I think this is still good value for money for the small traders.

Let me clarify that I have no vested interest in promoting RM. In fact I plan to move to some other broker as I believe i can get better brokerage rates given my volumes.

Last edited:
Wondering.. if anyone has successfully renegotiated their rate structure with R Money guys? how flexible are they? I read in another thread that someone has been offered .002% on futures and Rs.25 on options flat.